DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

not just your dictionary. It was quite common knowledge that typing in capslock is usually read as yelling. thanks for the color suggestions I'll pass em along to gab.

Dellivis said:
doesn't really bother my eyes (then again I wear computer glasses because monitor screens BURNS my eyes) it was more of a way showing the important bits and make it stand out. Burning your eyes seems like it did the job  :razz: (just kidding)  what would you suggest as a color that would make it A) Stand out (and not black that doesn't work well as people still ignore it)so people will read it and B) not burn peoples eyes (although how long ago that post was made you're the first I can even think of that had that problem with the color).

You missed his early early days of posting where most of Gabs posts were all in CAPS AND PEOPLE WERE THINKING HE WAS YELLING BUT GAB WAS JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK AND BEING ITALIAN IT KINDA JUST CAME OUT THAT WAY! (gab is going to kill me for that  :mrgreen:)
NAAAAHHH....torturing U for a while, only...hehehe...
Actually...it was a combination of things, for me to use CAPS....but mostly was done in order to distinguish my answer from the question that was put, remember?
Anyway, just noticed that u corrcted some of my english in posts. Thx! It will help my reputation of Italian english writer... :wink:
Gab

Super awsome mod man but somtimes it crashes :O is there any update comming soon ? ore later ?

Thanks for the mod and cheers

greets, rick

so now that you have finished the 1860's mod does that mean you are going to work on new updates for 1755 old frontier and the 1776 american revolution mod or will you be taking a break or even starting a new mod

Back
Top Bottom