DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

oceanrage said:
yeah I too think they are quiet hehe.

I also noticed that when I start a new game, go to "notes", and check upon my character, it says that I am the lord of so many villages  :???:  Im not sure whats going on

the village and cas-- fort ownership thing is a glitch that Gab + the tweakers have to fix. im just the Strategy-game-playing-OCD-Fort-builder person.

P.S. the OCD thing was added. my awesomeness in Strategy Games are what make my forts top notch

when the fort is finished im going to take a snapshot from an aerial view so y'all can see the outlay of the place

oceanrage said:
yeah I too think they are quiet hehe.

I also noticed that when I start a new game, go to "notes", and check upon my character, it says that I am the lord of so many villages  :???:  Im not sure whats going on
[size=10pt]the patch for map bugs and lord of so many villages bugs is in here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2547[/size]

ajolin said:
They do. and Gab, do u want Smaller forts or Large forts? or massive? the bigger the better?  :twisted:

Unfinished fort. whats complete is the Barracks area. this is Fort Bedford. i dont have a map of Bedford so im being creative  :twisted:

Niceee Fort Ajolin... :eek:

Alan De Soison said:

hehe i have gotten way further than that now. it now has flags!

and a complete 360 degree wall of protection! and sandbags!

ajolin said:
Alan De Soison said:

hehe i have gotten way further than that now. it now has flags!

and a complete 360 degree wall of protection! and sandbags!

it's beautiful Now hihihi

ohh yess it's because we do not change the banner and flag yet  :sad:

ajolin said:
Haha im not even finished :razz:
Dont Even Come Near!
I hope the cannon can shoot hihi :eek:

almost done. just 3 more houses and 50 more cannons to place every 5 feet and its done! and seriously, watch for roasted chickens before i finish

heres something funny for everyone!
first, he sees it!

Then, he tries to mimic it!

Finally he hears it speak and tries to get the hell out of there!!

ajolin said:
Haha im not even finished :razz:
Dont Even Come Near!
I hope the cannon can shoot hihi :eek:
ammmm... nope... cant figure out the mechanics for that sorry. i tried.

corytlh said:
I've been addicted to this mod ever since it came out. Can't wait for the final version!  :grin:

Cory
United States

haha the final version will include my beautiful decked-out 50something cannon-loaded forts!
it took only 5 hours to deck this one out! but thats because im chatting to you guys :razz:
so, if i work harder and less talkie, it will still take over a month with all the villages, towns, and cas-- forts, that i have to map out and build :???:

and DOH! i forgot to take a before-remodelling picture!

from now on i will no worries

making a glorious video of the fort in its still-unfinished state! soon to be put up on youtube

Right and the weapons and all the costume looks like coming from another era so i believe that it also would be a nice idea to fix this actually.

Alan De Soison said:
maybe you could decorate the arena tournament also to be more like as the 18th century ?  :wink:
because the Arena still medieval

of course. ill figure out a way dont worry my century-nazi friends! (meant that in a friendly way :razz: )

the video is up! ill get the link asap.
i also have a good song for the game. it plays during the credits.

ajolin said:
Alan De Soison said:
maybe you could decorate the arena tournament also to be more like as the 18th century ?  :wink:

of course. ill figure out a way dont worry my century-nazi friends! (meant that in a friendly way :razz: )
hihihi thank you.. :grin:
but what the meaning of century-nazi..?? i don't know..sorry i'm from indonesia, i don't know all the english language  :sad:

Alan De Soison said:
ajolin said:
Alan De Soison said:

hihihi thank you.. :grin:
but what the meaning of century-nazi..?? i don't know..sorry i'm from indonesia, i don't know all the english language  :sad:

Century-Nazi... anything that has -nazi after it means your super strict about it. in this case its strictness to the century

oh and by the way, im planning on making every cities arena DIFFERENT!!! that way its more realistic, because everything so similar in each arena is just plain not possible!

Edit: its done!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wK6CKhDyD4

Hi Cab

I like this mod very much, great work my friend.
But i do have a problem, when playing this mod, its crash, and say something with my warband.exe file.. ??

i would like to support this mod, where can i get the banner ??

Dennis
Denmark

Dennis The Great said:
i would like to support this mod, where can i get the banner ??

wonderful! gab isnt on for tonight, but just right click any of our signatures and save it to your computer. then use imageshack.us to upload it. when its finished uploading click your picture. on the side somewhere it says Embed Image. look for Forum, and click the text and copy-paste it into your sig area on your Forum Profile

Kiriel said:
Ok this is great , really impressive  :shock:
Glad you like it!  :smile:

Kiriel said:
Have you try to patch your game ?

also make sure you have the latest version of mount and blade warband  :wink:

It is the new patch 1.134 i have.. its is writen in the start menu :smile: so i trust its the real thing :wink: my game automaticly update the game... so what can be the problem ??  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom