Disabled Features and Upcoming Features?

Users who are viewing this thread

SadBlueberry

Recruit
Is there a post made by Taleworlds about which features are currently disabled and which features they might implement in the future?
I've been following their blog for years and some of the big features they showcased haven't been explicitly said to have been scrapped nor are they present in the game.

For example, gang territories. There was even a video showcasing about how the player can control territories within a city but it is impossible right now because the feature is disabled (I hope its only disabled and not scrapped).

Heroes dying on the battlefield. Not explicitly said like this but older videos did have post-battle statistics show that heroes were able to be killed in battle. Sidenote: clans are quite small and not dynamic enough to allow heroes to die all the time on the battle

Character death, aging, clan management, kingdoms, factions, etc.
Basically, I just want to know if Taleworlds made some post somewhere about which features are temporarily disabled because according to one website, Taleworlds said the game will come out "pretty much finished".

No, I have not seen or heard anything like it, and wish they would tell us. It's hard to make suggestions when you don't know what they already have planned, but haven't implemented yet.

Is there a post made by Taleworlds about which features are currently disabled and which features they might implement in the future?

No, although many players post assumptions couched as facts.

I suggest you take a look in the section here devoted to modders helping modders. It’s not just that “content” is missing. Standardized systems are missing. Serialization, deserialization, state saves, dependency injection, etc. are all ad hoc at the moment. That’s why important state, for example, isn’t making it in to player save files.

I’d actually argue the content is the best part of the game currently. Art, etc. are tops.

I've been following their blog for years and some of the big features they showcased haven't been explicitly said to have been scrapped nor are they present in the game.

For example, gang territories. There was even a video showcasing about how the player can control territories within a city but it is impossible right now because the feature is disabled (I hope its only disabled and not scrapped).

Heroes dying on the battlefield. Not explicitly said like this but older videos did have post-battle statistics show that heroes were able to be killed in battle. Sidenote: clans are quite small and not dynamic enough to allow heroes to die all the time on the battle

Character death, aging, clan management, kingdoms, factions, etc.
Basically, I just want to know if Taleworlds made some post somewhere about which features are temporarily disabled because according to one website, Taleworlds said the game will come out "pretty much finished".
+1

We need to know what they plan to do for the future.

Back
Top Bottom