Diplomacy, Minor Factions, And Diplomacy with Minor Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

How would this look like?

I wonder if other major factions could ally with minor factions, if the main faction slights them.

Or rivalries between minor factions in one major faction, leading to civil war?

How do you think this will look like?

It depends. Golden boar seems neutral, they may start friendly with vlandian but they may have contracts against vlandian kingdom. Karakerghit seems rebel, they want the kingdom to turn noble, they are already in warband and are hostile against everyone! Wolfskin seems "patriot" with different way of life but I don't see them selling battanian to heavy metal wearingn vlandian knights.

Theres also "clans" or "families" within factions, so maybe the same could happen with them. They dislike other families in the faction, alliances form, civil war starts, etc. Would be cool. Would also be neat to be able to confederate with factions so like if Vlandia split in two for a civil war, the losing side can be confederated by the winning and it would end up being a pretty natural civil war scenario.

Maybe even the empire could reunite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vicwiz007 said:
Theres also "clans" or "families" within factions, so maybe the same could happen with them. They dislike other families in the faction, alliances form, civil war starts, etc. Would be cool. Would also be neat to be able to confederate with factions so like if Vlandia split in two for a civil war, the losing side can be confederated by the winning and it would end up being a pretty natural civil war scenario.

may i ask why you choose for every Text Vlandia
you could say for Example Battania or Aserai

Balexander said:
vicwiz007 said:

may i ask why you choose for every Text Vlandia
you could say for Example Battania or Aserai

He's just describing the historical event of when the rhodoks finally broke a part.

:grin:

Lol naw I'm interested in why he chooses vlandia as well.

Do i really use Vlandia in my posts a lot? Havent noticed lol in this particular case they came to mind because of the whole Rhodok/Swadia thing. Maybe because they are one of the most shown off, and i really love Europeans knights that theyre just the first faction to come to mind whenever i want to make theoretical situations.

You guys seem to know me a lot better than i do :wink:

Back
Top Bottom