Diplomacy - Interest check and Sign ups

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Xardob

Count
Best answers
I saw that he hasn't been online for some time now. Well, if it comes down to it, I could play the last nation, though I'd rather be free to take a more hands on approach to moderating.

Xardob

Count
Best answers
I'm thinking of starting this over the weekend. If I don't hear anything from the invited guys until tomorrow, we'll proceed with nation selection. Does anyone have any preferences how we do this? We can do first come first served, A list of preferences or even random.

Jhnking

Master Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
It depends on the map for me. If we do Europe I'd like Turkey, but if we do Mediterranean I have no real preference.

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
Eh, @Xardob , how about a new try organizing a round here? @Antonis would be for sure up for it too. You could create an off-topic group here:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/
The news feed could be used from the moderator to announce the current phases and movements etc. You would have up to three boards available. Perhaps one for the rules linking and open questions and one for the current ongoing game (who plays which faction)?

Time setting with five days for movement phases and 2 for retreats/builds sounds fine for me. Movements could then be send to you (or game moderator) via pm.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Indeed I would be up for it. :smile:
Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, that map does look familiar. I think we had started a game, once before.

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
Indeed I would be up for it. :smile:
Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, that map does look familiar. I think we had started a game, once before.
Could be, I never saw a note that you guys actually started a game. So I assumed it slept in like the try before.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
The more I think about it, the more I seem to remember it with more certainty. I think it was for some time between PMs.

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
Ok, I have created now a group for it, lets see if we get something organised within the next days ^^

Diplomacy is a strategic board game. It's a mix of tactical war game and intrigue with negotiation phases and the absence of dice and other game elements that produce random effects.