Diplomacy - Interest check and Sign ups

Users who are viewing this thread

The play mechanics are really simple, and I'm willing to help you correct any orders that are technically incorrect so that you don't miss a turn.

Since I still - apparently - can't say no to a WW game, I guess I'll bow out of this game. I seriously can't afford being part in two games at a time, so I'll stick to the one where I pretend to know how it's done.

Confirmed we have only you. Jock and MaHuD are interested as well.

I'll do some drafting recruiting over the weekend and see how many players I can get. If you can think of anyone who might be interested, I'll include them in the recruit list.

Not sure if playing both Diplomacy and WW at the same time is feasible? Then again I don't want to drop out since it really sounds interesting.

Well, it doesn't seem like we have enough players to get a standard game going. Would you guys be interested in playing the Ancient Mediterranean variant, instead?

Here's the map:

AR21v.jpg

I've seen this game before, but never played it myself. I'd definitely be down for it, though if you decide to do the five player and/or don't have enough slots I'll wait for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom