Diplomacy - Interest check and Sign ups

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw that he hasn't been online for some time now. Well, if it comes down to it, I could play the last nation, though I'd rather be free to take a more hands on approach to moderating.

I'm thinking of starting this over the weekend. If I don't hear anything from the invited guys until tomorrow, we'll proceed with nation selection. Does anyone have any preferences how we do this? We can do first come first served, A list of preferences or even random.

It depends on the map for me. If we do Europe I'd like Turkey, but if we do Mediterranean I have no real preference.

Eh, @Xardob , how about a new try organizing a round here? @Antonis would be for sure up for it too. You could create an off-topic group here:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/
The news feed could be used from the moderator to announce the current phases and movements etc. You would have up to three boards available. Perhaps one for the rules linking and open questions and one for the current ongoing game (who plays which faction)?

Time setting with five days for movement phases and 2 for retreats/builds sounds fine for me. Movements could then be send to you (or game moderator) via pm.

Back
Top Bottom