Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Many companions are in there 20s...I don't get why we start at 30. In the char creation we should be able to choose when to stop progressing through the options...such as late teen or young adult and start at maybe 18 or 22 or 25 or 30 if we go all the way.

Preaching to the choir friend. The main quest needs to be either changed or be optional i.e. sandbox mode (native, I know there are mods but meh).
Yeah I know, just hope the more we talk about it the higher the chance the dev pay attention. I don't want to resort to mods either.

If you were 36, I'd be surprised, but the mechanic I heard was that 35 was the limit, so it sounds like you just barely made it in time. I haven't heard anything to suggest the age of the woman matters.
Wow, seems like up until now I stumbled my way into a pretty nice set up, until recently I was totally unaware of the timer for the quest and marriage age limits. Neither makes sense for the society we supposedly are immersed in. .
Btw does anyone know if you can remarry if your wife dies in childbirth? Assuming one is not too old I guess.

Yeah I know, just hope the more we talk about it the higher the chance the dev pay attention. I don't want to resort to mods either.
I hear you. I think it has been mentioned somewhere that we are going to get a (native) sandbox gamemode further down the line. So I'm looking forward to the time when that happens. For now I just kinda ignore the main story or roll with it, it's a hassle, sure, but I rather not install half baked mods that break from patch to patch and in some cases bork my saves.

I hear you. I think it has been mentioned somewhere that we are going to get a (native) sandbox gamemode further down the line. So I'm looking forward to the time when that happens. For now I just kinda ignore the main story or roll with it, it's a hassle, sure, but I rather not install half baked mods that break from patch to patch and in some cases bork my saves.
Fully agree, I think running mods on a game still in development is a bad idea and I am staying away from them too for the reasons you mentioned.
Lets hope you are right about the Native mode.

I don't understand the main quest. No will follow me unless I sport some banner? I have money, I have castles and I have a big army. Of course people will follow me. That's what people do. And I can call myself anything I like, a Kingdom or Empire whatever because if you think otherwise I'll enforce the exact name on the tip of a spear. When this game releases I hope to mod this out right away.

Back
Top Bottom