Dev. Team + Previews

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
Alex the Seeker said:
Thuro said:
k3iBv8C.jpg
SW2bEXB.jpg

female order of assasins?:smile:

like the skulls on the armor :smile: reminds me of the Sisters of Battle from Warhammer 40k
Close :wink:

Though they might get a small change.

ow cmon who doesn`t love war maidens that want to purify the universe in the name of their dead emperor?  :lol:

Well i am thinking on a new feature for 0.7 (would be 0.6 but i dont know if it will make it) about a female assassin minor faction type thing. I havnt worked out all the details but for what i'm planning it should be pretty nice :smile:

Michadr said:
Well i am thinking on a new feature for 0.7 (would be 0.6 but i dont know if it will make it) about a female assassin minor faction type thing. I havnt worked out all the details but for what i'm planning it should be pretty nice :smile:

sounds nice :smile: 

could you make them "marriable"? always wanted an assasin spouse :smile:)

Alex the Seeker said:
Michadr said:

sounds nice :smile: 

could you make them "marriable"? always wanted an assasin spouse :smile:)
They will be more of an "evil" minor faction, but I won't give spoilers. They will not be marriable though most likely.

Just a Dev. member update.

(Not all necessarily new members, but added to list once they have contributed)

Revspartan - Modeler
Dark_Hamlet - Scener

Also, We should have the Perisno Armor up soon. So stayed tuned!

Something unusual said:
I decided to dedicate today to testing the Zann invasion.

78 days after the invasion, this is the result:
vRDoLtQ.png
The Zann are destroying basically everything. However, once the Jin are put in they won't be able to take over 4 towns without competition. Part of the reason the Zann are so successful is because while they only have 7 lords, they are each like kings on their own.

Current stats:
- Each Zann lord has 1000 renown
- Zann emperor has 2300
- Zann have special patrols of 200-500 elite troops patrolling their land
- Zann lords have 100,000 aurums
- Thinking of giving the emperor 1,000,000
- The emperor has autocalc bonus with his 300 household troops

Good luck fighting these guys :wink:

Of course, you'll have the Jin to help you once the Zann are close to dominating...

Did not actually see this before...

Excuse me, I have to go hide under my bed and cry.

That is the intention  :twisted:
Tip: wait until all of the elite spawns have spread out, and take them one by one. There are over 2000 of them, all elite troops. If this is too unbalanced I might reduce the number but we'll have to see, since each kingdom has 21 lords and the Zann only have 7.

I basically want to make certain that the Zann do not get eliminated without even taking a town.

Hi @ all! :smile:

Being in charge for research, 2D graphics and PR I just wanted
to offer help to any Perisno Dev.Team member that needs it.
Be it background information about a certain subject, a graphic,
a piece of artwork or changes to such, a connection or question
to someone on this planet, a piece of music or research for a
submod you want to implant...

PM your Operator in the TW-Perisno board...! I'll try to save you time...! :smile:

krrrzkr...Operator...!??

Mr. Gloom said:
Something unusual said:
I decided to dedicate today to testing the Zann invasion.

78 days after the invasion, this is the result:
vRDoLtQ.png
The Zann are destroying basically everything. However, once the Jin are put in they won't be able to take over 4 towns without competition. Part of the reason the Zann are so successful is because while they only have 7 lords, they are each like kings on their own.

Current stats:
- Each Zann lord has 1000 renown
- Zann emperor has 2300
- Zann have special patrols of 200-500 elite troops patrolling their land
- Zann lords have 100,000 aurums
- Thinking of giving the emperor 1,000,000
- The emperor has autocalc bonus with his 300 household troops

Good luck fighting these guys :wink:

Of course, you'll have the Jin to help you once the Zann are close to dominating...

Did not actually see this before...

Excuse me, I have to go hide under my bed and cry.

I will destroy the Zanns with my army of Maccavian Horse Archers, Swordsmaster and Marksman, NO ONE MUST BEAT MY 500 MONTHLY PATROL THAT I WORK HARD TO GET.

Very nice indeed. The textures could use just a little bit of polish, but the design and the meshes are fantastic. Although I'm not really sure where we're supposed to get these in the game since the Perisno Empire doesn't exist anymore... :\

The Dark Robin said:
You will discover that in your own time. :grin:

My guess: There has to be a reason a lot of the top-tier Perisno troops have "Darkforest" labels. I'm willing to bet that in one of the foresty areas in one of the out-of-the-way corners of the map there's going to be some kind of place you can access after the Perisno pilgrims recognize you as "the chosen one" that'll give you access to some special stuff.

Zango said:
The Dark Robin said:
You will discover that in your own time. :grin:

My guess: There has to be a reason a lot of the top-tier Perisno troops have "Darkforest" labels. I'm willing to bet that in one of the foresty areas in one of the out-of-the-way corners of the map there's going to be some kind of place you can access after the Perisno pilgrims recognize you as "the chosen one" that'll give you access to some special stuff.
I like the way you are thinking :wink: You just may be right...

Back
Top Bottom