Dev. Team + Previews

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice, it looks really good.

The hand graspy bit of the sword model looks odd to me though, maybe its just the picture.

habeo123 said:
Not finalized version, but this does looks cooler, and is a true Flamebringer

grlXThb.jpg

YboQpYJ.jpg

Final version:

DObaR8k.jpg

That looks pretty darn good!! I am impressed Habeo!

Alright, here are some more screenshots of a lot of different and new things you will find in 0.5
I9aRBMx.jpg
WO4tX7n.jpg
r4gdQJF.jpg
em84cfa.jpg
noBQURs.jpg

u36RJt8.png
0kgJjwv.png
L7yzr07.png
Otas8lG.png
8DNqNBR.png
F5DI9wP.png

OMG! OMG! stop with the teasers,  :grin:, im at work atm and cant wait for the finished version, with those AWESOME teasers, all its doing is making people more adu...adja...adjutated...BAH desperate for 0.5 to be released lol, looks SOOO good so far, you people who are developing/making this mudule are doing an awseome job, keep the GOOD work coming, and RELEASE IT SOON..............! :twisted: :twisted:  well when its finished release it  :smile:

Well, it's 7:38 over here in my country. More likely tomorrow for me. And even more likely within the next 7 days until the patch come up. Anyway, I'm finishing my last few minor faction encounter dialogue. Should be done tomorrow though.

So is there an ETA for release today? Or will it be tomorrow ? Sorry if i seem like an inpatient a**hole, just a question.

You guys really named him like that for me......  Even if I changed his name to fit in with lore and what not, which I apologize if that causes strain, but I am truly touched...  *sniff*  I don't know what to say other than I have posted in the Lore page.

makmix said:
You guys really named him like that for me......  Even if I changed his name to fit in with lore and what not, which I apologize if that causes strain, but I am truly touched...  *sniff*  I don't know what to say other than I have posted in the Lore page.

Well, everyone who contributes in some way has to be credited in one way or another :wink:

Back
Top Bottom