Users who are viewing this thread

Gestricius said:
:razz:

105507443.GMuRm9UR.f9.jpg
That's a horrible uniform.  :lol:

Teal and ****ing gray...

KickingJoub said:
Othurin said:
The real identity formed with Runeberg in 1840s, the man was five years old during the mod.
Well, the Swedish people in Finland has been constantly decreasing and are today at 5%. So most likely higher back here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland
The source there says: 14.6% in 1815. Took me roughly 15 seconds to find this information.

Nice, wikipedia sources. "Took me roughly 15 seconds to find this information". Congrats, any kid with a computer could look up "facts" on a website that anyone could edit.

Hälsinge Regemente best uniform.  :cool:
Right before Wermlands* Fältjägare

*Old style, actual name during this era.

Helsinge-1802.gif

Gestricius said:

Helsinge-1802.gif
Mmmm, my fetish for guys with female croches is building up again.

Tybalt_ said:
KickingJoub said:
Othurin said:
The real identity formed with Runeberg in 1840s, the man was five years old during the mod.
Well, the Swedish people in Finland has been constantly decreasing and are today at 5%. So most likely higher back here
The source there says: 14.6% in 1815. Took me roughly 15 seconds to find this information.

Nice, wikipedia sources. "Took me roughly 15 seconds to find this information". Congrats, any kid with a computer could look up "facts" on a website that anyone could edit.

Actually, wikipedia has a lot of registered experts who constantly monitor the pages so anything wrong will be often edited back in minutes.

Gestricius said:

Helsinge-1802.gif
You're just saying that because you are from the recruitment area of the Helsinge regemente.
Same reason I like the Westrogothian dragoons(my old avatar)

cody2224 said:
Tybalt_ said:
KickingJoub said:
Othurin said:

Actually, wikipedia has a lot of registered experts who constantly monitor the pages so anything wrong will be often edited back in minutes.
That, and one could also check the references, which inludes a humongous amount of references.

Back
Top Bottom