Denmark-Norway and Sweden

Users who are viewing this thread

^This man boy is copying everybody else from something he heard somewhere and think he's being funny.

Gestricius said:
^This man boy is copying everybody else from something he heard somewhere and think he's being funny.
Because you need to have an account to read a forum.

Gestricius said:
You don't. But I doubt he's been a lurker for long.

Yes, I did make this account only a few days ago, but have been playing warband since 2011 or so, as well as lurking on these forums more or less regulary since then. Including in the original L'Aigle thread.

i would like to see that join Denmark or Norway Sweden or Spain. Add more nation in Europe and maybe the ottoman empire.

MMontage said:
KickingJoub said:
Please tell me how it does work because I don't exactly see you giving any kind of sources either...

I'm not the one challenging established views
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

MMontage said:
Ok, so tell me even one instance before the late 19th century when Finnish speaking upper class was actively trying to form a country, or even had an idea of Finland as an independent political unit. While you're at it, could you also explain how exactly The Finnish national identity began forming in the 16th century? Because I really have no idea what you are talking about.

I did not claim anyone was trying to form a country, so I don't need to do the first thing :wink: As for being "independent political unit", how about having a duke/governor different taxes, different diet, overall governed a bit differently. Again, I'm not talking about a country nor does "independent political unit" to my understanding require a country/nation in and of itself.

Now, the national identity bit, well, there was the creation of written Finnish language as per the idea of translating the bible to the people's language. National identity, funnily enough, also doesn't require a country or even a dream of it, refer to all the nationalities that have been under foreign rule.

I can't even quite remember what this whole thing was about apart from completely derailing this rather pointles thread seeing as it's just people wanting planned factions :grin: So maybe we should stop this now :oops:

I have a question for Doc, have you planned what regiments will be in the Kingdom of Sweden?

As a Finn, all I want is Finnish troops for Sweden like Highlanders for UK. Savolax Jäegers and Björneborgs Infanteriregemente would be pretty cool.

OttoFIN said:
As a Finn, all I want is Finnish troops for Sweden like Highlanders for UK. Savolax Jäegers and Björneborgs Infanteriregemente would be pretty cool.
I'm a Savonian and my military rank is jäger so for me it would be very special to play as Savolax jäeger.  :razz:

:razz:

105507443.GMuRm9UR.f9.jpg
Savolax-J-1802.gif

Back
Top Bottom