Resolved Dead(Lost) wanderers are still shown in the encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Last patch introduced the wanderers rotation feature - every day there is a 20% chance that one un-hired wanderer disappear(technically die, practically is "get lost"). The problem is, they should also disappear from the encyclopedia(see the dev statement in the screenshots area), but as for now, they not. This will quickly lead to the over-bloated encyclopedia - on average, we will get 1 useless record every 5 days, and given that a lot of games take several thousand days, we will get 200 dead wanderers records every 1000 days.

How to Reproduce: Wait for at least one wanderer to naturally disappear
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video):

uHk1daY.png

jRVv4Ov.png

iygRBKA.png

84QrFot.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6 Laptop
GPU Driver Version: 527.37
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 16 Gb
Motherboard: -
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I agree with you in one point but it would be cool if the encyclopedia at least kept the data from the dead companions that were part of your clan as a historical data of your clan. That said, from my 40 year playthrough, the dead companions tend to disappear from the encyclopedia after a while.

With the last change on that area, if the player has met them before they will be deleted form the encyclopedia after 40 days. IF the player did not met them before they will be deleted from the encyclopedia instantly. IF you believe this is not the case here you can send us the save file and we can take a look.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

With the last change on that area, if the player has met them before they will be deleted form the encyclopedia after 40 days. IF the player did not met them before they will be deleted from the encyclopedia instantly. IF you believe this is not the case here you can send us the save file and we can take a look.
In my case, I never met this wanderer. This are the screenshots from the encyclopedia from 2-3 game days before she disappeared:

BPUCebw.png

1l8av9m.png

I opened a new ticket with a save file and link to this post few minutes ago.

Thanks for checking this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom