Dating Thread, v. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only met mine like a month before we started going out and before we met she thought I was gay because I never talked about banging everything in sight and I had long hair. :lol:

Nipplemelter said:
Doubt anyone has secretly liked me before.  :sad:

Same. I know of someone who liked me, though it wasn't secret. Problem was she was in a relationship and decided to focus on the relationship. So eventually, a month or two ago she had lost both the relationship and her interest in me. Makes me sad.  :cry:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Not sure if I could curse her like that. I mean...doesn't she suffer enough already?
Though, amusingly, her friend did go all "Him? You could do soo much better!" on at least one occasion.

You know. If she likes you, being around you is not gonna be a curse.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Really, first and the last kind of sounds at least creepy when you really think about it.
only if you're of the opinion that it's impossible to find a relationship worthwhile at the first attempt and therefore don't want to bother with making it work. :razz:
I mean, what's creepy about having found someone you want to stay with, when that's kind of the point of establishing a relationship in the first place? unless you're just in it for a fling/to bridge time until you find something "better", but that's also kinda meh, "when you really think about it".
obviously only applies if you're fond of relationships as opposed to hanging out with someone you can also make out with. or something, I guess. X)

We walked around today until we found a tree she's particularly fond of; proceeded to kiss and say silly teenage love things. When I realized myself I was holding her really, really tight, so tight we squashed a bug between us. We stayed around on hour and a half there, it was awesome.
We then had coconut water.

Also, as Hypie said, kissing for almost one hours straight with only little break is much more tiring than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom