Dating Thread, v. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally gave up on the redhead girl I liked, now she's just a good looking bystander. I'll probably focus on the blond or the other redhead I like.

You remind me of my friend. That is, if my memory serves me correctly: You stare longingly at the girl you fancy, telling all your friends about it for months, yet never actually speaking to her.

When she doesn't magically become your woman, you 'give up' without even trying.

Elenmmare said:
You remind me of my friend. That is, if my memory serves me correctly: You stare longingly at the girl you fancy, telling all your friends about it for months, yet never actually speaking to her.

When she doesn't magically become your woman, you 'give up' without even trying.

I spoke to her often as well as texting her. I also asked her to be my date to my graduation dance (which was tonight), asked out twice and she said no both times as well as asking her to dance tonight and her saying no.

Edit: Though I did stare longingly and tell my friends about it.

Not much to report, had a regular date, cinema to see Robin Hood (not too bad frankly, simple effective entertainment), hugged, kissed, then when it was finished, went down to the river (around midnight) sat right next to the water and hugged and kissed a bit more. She had to go back home sadly, so that was that.

It's always too short a time with her :sad:

Roight, Leaver's Prom for my school is in a few days. Got to make my final choice for the suit I'm hiring, trying to decide which of these I want to wear:

The second and third options will of course have a matching tophat and gloves, and they're not available with the first one. Also, different waistcoats and Ruches are available for the second two as well. :smile:

fc6a26b7-ed49-4b43-99f8-2b7937affb34_otherimage1_14752.jpg
Frockcoat-Black_1276368497404.png
Tailcoat-Black_1276368526116.png

Opinions? Note, I've got around 16 hours to finalise the choice. :razz:

I do believe my pictures are already in the Say Cheese thread, in that case.
I have more if you request them. But you'll have to request them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom