Dark & fat units

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

Since the last update, when they merged the 1.1.0 version in the main branch, my units started to look like this

17mbBff.png

Fat and the light is really weird, it's the same light in the encyclopedia, why is everything red like that ? It doesn't match the light source of the background.

Am I the only one having those bugs ?

Problem with characters being dark is known by the devs and being worked on according to this post.

No idea about problem with characters being fat, it was said to be fixed in e1.1.0 patch notes, but apparently still happens.

Nah, it's the new beta branch, I'm getting it as well.

On the plus side, I can actually see stuff during the Night time on maps instead of having to crank my brightness up so everything looks faded out. (You should've been able to adjust the new lighting settings when launching after patching)

I really hate the stock soldiers. I mean even if the intention is to make them look more muscular and burly, they just don't fit. I want most people to look normal and I tend to feel like soldiers wearing 80 lbs of armor and probably carrying around another 20-30 lbs of kit aren't going to be stocky, instead they are going to be LEAN and muscular.

Back
Top Bottom