Danegeld event

Users who are viewing this thread

Phalanx300 said:
Was a nice event, best part was in that Siege Map to see how suprised that Viking was when he broke through the doors.

That would have been me. :grin:

Yeah was a good event, however, suggestions WILL be brought to Moecker's attention. :p

Bjorn

I really quite enjoyed that. Bravo to Moeck for hosting!

The game was played in very good spirit. Everyone was really focusing on the team's success rather than their own personal score, which was good to see. It brought out a lot of teamwork.

The chain of command was really quite impossible at times though. There were so much being spoken at any given moment, I couldn't hear what my host was saying, and the orders from Moeck.  Doesn't help that I'm not used to taking orders from a commander :lol:

I have to say, I prefer the system where each host is more independent.

Great success though. I look forward to the next one, and I'm optimistic about this mod! :grin:

P.S. Pity we didn't have time to take the team photo. I don't blame anyone though *cough* 5arge *cough* :wink:

Event was greet and let even I had to leave after the first part, but it still was great! But there was one bad thing - ninjas. They rushed us in single from behind or taken flags.

Yes that should not really have happened, but I found a certain crouching viking near the church who was taking the Engle flag as well  :grin:

In that sense we Engle had it a bit more easy on the map, because of the bridges, hopefully you didn't find the map too unbalanced ..
I think a few things about conquest mode in general could be changed indeed to make it more fun, maybe I will create a thread for that soon. As we saw the viking side was lacking quite a few players, I hope it was not the time that forced many people to leave early or not appear at all?

I think you need a more streamlined map. This one was great, no doubt about it. But like people said, people running about solo was a result of people not spawning in waves, so they would run towards where they died and get lost and have no idea where the rest of their unit was :grin:

Back
Top Bottom