Resolved d3d device context

Users who are viewing this thread

Wagner42701

Recruit
d3d_device_context_- Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The Gpu device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nvidia GPUs and Windows 10

Error happens at different times, after random amount of play.

Running 5700xt
ryzen 5 3600
16 gig ddr4

have verified files multiple times
have uninstalled all steam files and reinstalled multiple times
tried a completely new install of windows
tried underclocking gpu and overclocking gpu multiple times
limited frames unlimited frames all resolutions, nothing works
changed and tried all settings that i have seen recommendations for multiple times (both in game and in AMD)
have reinstalled video drivers and downgraded them to older versions multiple times

Pretty much at a loss at this point. Problem has been consistent for the last month, when before that i played about 25 hours no problem.
Have given up playing the game, other than trying it out when either there is an update for the game or an update for my video drivers.

I can play literally ANY other game fine
i've had to move to Total War Warhammer 2 instead of the dumpster fire that is this when it crashes sporadically

please help
have seen multiple other people with similar issues

Hi, please send us the documents starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs". You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Good day. I have the same problem and it shows up frequently.
Windows 10
Intel i5 8600k
DDR4 16 Gb
Nvidia GTX 1070
I updated the video driver, I checked the integrity of the game files

Back
Top Bottom