Users who are viewing this thread

RozBritanicus

Sergeant
I personally real love the cutscenes but i would like more they are optional as you can click the cancel button. What other scenes IF YOU LIKED THEM that is would you like to see. I personal would like the death of natural causes to apply to all family member and companions . plus a death in battle cutscene would be great. What can you think of to add ? :smile:

I personally real love the cutscenes but i would like more they are optional as you can click the cancel button. What other scenes IF YOU LIKED THEM that is would you like to see. I personal would like the death of natural causes to apply to all family member and companions . plus a death in battle cutscene would be great. What can you think of to add ? :smile:
Agreed, I find the cutscenes very well made 👍
Haven’t yet experienced a death in my « family « , just birth,, wedding, vassalage.

Agreed, I find the cutscenes very well made 👍
Haven’t yet experienced a death in my « family « , just birth,, wedding, vassalage.
My starting character die of an illness and i got a nice cutscene . Real well made. They help connect a story of your campaign. What would be a good cutscene would have been the rise of the hire taking the leadership of the clan. The cutscene i do enjoy is when a character of your clan becomes an adult.

What can you think of to add ? :smile:

Death during a siege defense.
Death during a siege assault.
Successful siege of an enemy capital.
Taking the ruler of a faction prisoner.
A special scene if executing the ruler of a faction.
A special scene if executing one of your personal enemies.
Any revolt in a town you own.
Putting down a revolt in a town you owned.
Gaining a new supporter.

Death during a siege defense.
Death during a siege assault.
Successful siege of an enemy capital.
Taking the ruler of a faction prisoner.
A special scene if executing the ruler of a faction.
A special scene if executing one of your personal enemies.
Any revolt in a town you own.
Putting down a revolt in a town you owned.
Gaining a new supporter.

I want them all. :smile: Tw make more scenes . They add life to the game.

What can you think of to add ? :smile:
Reunification of Empire
Nord Invasion (cultural split in Sturgia)
A New Empire in Calradia (when the last settlement of the Calradic empire falls - the nation that has more imperial fiefs in their control, assuming they don't exist anymore on WB) - in WB it was Swadia
Assassination ( assuming it will be implemented)
A Lord Claimant - Civil War inside your KIngdom/Empire ( assuming one day civil wars will be possible - succession crisis, etc)
A Protectorate estabilish (When you "vassalize" or make a nation your client state - assuming it could one day be possible)

Back
Top Bottom