SP Native Custom Order Equipment, Hero Horse, Upgradeable Castle - Dionisia v1.41 (24July)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

@Stephano

That model & its textures is certainly great. Good Job.

@Silverkatana

Exelelent mod, and very neat starting post. Not as messy as the most. Keep up the good work!  :wink:
As things to add.. a less horror kind of castle. I mean, The final throne room has skulls up the stairs? Jeez! (Great job though  :eek:)

Servitor

Stephano - That's exactly the sort of thing that I wanted to make.  I'm no fashion guru, so I couldn't tell you if it's period appropriate, but who really cares if it looks good?  If you wouldn't mind sharing the texture, I'd like to include it in the next release.

Oh, that's what I've made this for. Of course I'll share. I'll also share the mesh, since I had to do some UVW mapping changes.
I'll just fix bone rigging with the new version of BRFEdit and send it to you.

EDIT: Did you mess around with the mesh? Suelita has smaller breasts and a bigger booty ( :lol: ) than the vanilla woman.
EDIT2: I've sent you this stuff through PM.

Hey guys. I appologize for being off topic, but i also searched for this and couldnt find anything.

Has anybody found the hidden samurai armor and sword in Dionisia? I stumbled across it, and im curious to know if theres more elsewhere or if its like a glitch or something. I didnt order it from Dionisia in Zendar, i found it in a box in a city.

Since this is a mod preserves most of the Vanilla features, you'll probably be able to find all the other easter eggs in town chests.
Take a look at this topic: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,10390.0.html

Stefano said:
EDIT: Did you mess around with the mesh? Suelita has smaller breasts and a bigger booty ( :lol: ) than the vanilla woman.

All I did was take a set of men's pants and paste them to a dress top; any anatomical differences were due to messing around with vertices to make the mesh look halfway decent.

I got your PM, it looks fantastic.  Thanks!

when i upgrade a troop for example a little and stupid farm man in a watch man...then i give the man in the garrison option at the castle and i order to the trainer to stop recruiting...but after a lot of time they don't upgrade and at the trainer i can train only farm man..am i wrong? if yap may someone help me...thank you all and it's a really really good mod...  :wink:

Almost definatelly my favorite mod! Wonderfull stuff. Beats previous faves : Last days and Darkmod hands down for me. Keep up the amazingly good work!

I agree however that the last Castle great hall is a little 'barbaric' in style prehaps. but everything else is just about perfect.

^ What!? Someone actually found them?  :shock:  I had just about given up hope...

Stratocaster - Next time I'll use more lace, and maybe an accent wall or two.  Maybe I'll go "Sistine Chapel" on the place and throw naked cherubim everywhere.  :wink:  Seriously, though, I was just trying to make it interesting with the rather limited selection of scene props - so barbaric won.

lol i found the chest 2 and it was months ago,just say you have sinned a couple of times and when get blessed walk thru the door with the 3 dear heads

i found a few bugs, although i think they might not be so much (all occur during castle fighting).

1. Pip is from X men (AKA. Multiple Man)?
- I noticed this when pip ran up to a bandit and got killed in one hit, i then turned around and saw another one! is pip just an alias for cannon fodder?  :lol:

2. Your Ronin My Ronin...
- a bit odd, but at random points of fighting the ronin seems to show out and (at the begining, kill me) cause be a little grief. mabye it's for another reason?

that pip is multiplaying was reported for some time and father tuckles uses his holy power by worshiping 3 gods getting more of himself h4e even mutiplays more :grin:

silverkatana said:
^ What!? Someone actually found them?  :shock:  I had just about given up hope...

I found them by looking at it with the unofficial editor, and found them in the troops section, then I just looked at every stage of the castle till I found them. :roll:

Wow, very good mod, too bad the AI is retarded when it comes to indoor fighting :smile:
It would be cool to have some castle related missions : there could be some redoable ones, like some party raiding your peasants, or some of your peasants trying to revolt...
The stronghold quests were my prefered in Baldur's Gate 2.

There needs to be some blackwater bowmen too!

silverkatana said:

I have found them as soon as I built the temple, months ago. It wasnt hard for me, I love searching the area for easter eggs :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom