SP Native Custom Order Equipment, Hero Horse, Upgradeable Castle - Dionisia v1.41 (24July)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orilious said:
Where does George go after he is done starting the castle?  I looked at my castle, four ways inn, and Zendar and can't locate him.

No, he's gone off to the local pub...... er... um.... check your castle.

Thank you for helping me find George in the Great Hall.  But now I have a few more questions.  I now have an accountant who will raise or lower taxes.  I have a few questions.

What does raising and lowering taxes do for you (besides pay you more or less)?

Does it affect how fast your place grows (raising or lowering)?

IF so, how fast does your place grow, or how do you get more people?

Any other helpful info on the accountant would be most helpful.

Thank You

The higher the taxes, the fewer troops will join your garrison...

The accountant will also eventually allow you to set up matches against super warriors of the various nations...matches which you can bet on.

-Grocat

Grocat said:
The higher the taxes, the fewer troops will join your garrison...

The accountant will also eventually allow you to set up matches against super warriors of the various nations...matches which you can bet on.

-Grocat

Do the troops just randomly join or do you have to go jind them?

Have posted this on NPC/Dionisia mod too.  After I have built a church and instructed Fr Tuckles in which religion to follow, he recruits the relevant troops for the first day, then never again, even though he says it will happen every day.  Any suggestions?

Elijah said:
how may i upgrade the "class" of the units that i can hire in the castle??

You take them out with you and fight :wink:  When you have the trainer at the castle your troop starting class level increase (eg Farmer to Caravan Guard).  It gets tastier when you have the church....possibility of Dark Knights....

but enemy will attack my castle?

EDIT: I haven't understand how upgrade the soldier that i can train in the barracks...sry for the really big intellingence :grin:

If you ask me - I reckon this mod should have it's own childboard... After playing it for the past few weeks, and STILL having options to upgrade the castle / order new equipment, I reckon it qualifies as "relatively large" ::grin:

By the way, once you get the second bridge built at Dark Water, the enemies assaulting your city would get stuck underneath in a clutter, often making them very difficult to execute, or even reach for your own troops.

Also, Gualeleo (I know I probably mis-spelled his name ::*(  ) is missing both of his eyes. It does become a little bit of a turn-off for some role-playing at times.. Bobby had an epilimic sceizure when he saw him ::*(

Lastly, one you acquire a pistol from Dionisia, the shoot sounds are missing (ie. it comes with a silencer apparently ::grin: )

Just thought I'll let ya know ::smile:

yeah that brige is annoying but once u get the great hall done castle sieges ar abit easier and less bugy(i repeat LESS bugy there are still npcs running to walls when the enemy is on the other side and some get stuck+all hail the duplicating pip and father tuckles!)

dionisia is now a part of the extra npc mod or the other way around :grin: +omg atleast somebody likked that "not so firendly" use text i know at first i loved it 2 but then it got so unbalievable OLD!

Maybe that's why they kick so much ass in castle sieges... they're all on crack. Teehee! The peoples of Black Water have discovered cocaine early, and have thus changed the course of history. This puts Mexico out of business! Huzzah!

miclee1 said:
Silver, any idea of next release and what new stuff it'll have?

Not for awhile, unfortunately.  Real life has intervened and I no longer have the time that I once did to mod.

Volkier said:
Also, Gualeleo (I know I probably mis-spelled his name ::*(  ) is missing both of his eyes. It does become a little bit of a turn-off for some role-playing at times.. Bobby had an epilimic sceizure when he saw him ::*(

Lastly, one you acquire a pistol from Dionisia, the shoot sounds are missing (ie. it comes with a silencer apparently ::grin: )

Yup, my texturing skills leave a LOT to be desired.  His eyes are there, but they're black, and so they don't stand out very well.  As for the pistol missing its sound, I didn't mess with the items, so that's a Vanilla problem.  The guys getting stuck under the bridge is just one of the many ai problems castle sieges have; I'm hoping for some improvements in the next version of M+B.

Orion said:
One quick question, how come everybody in my castle is on halucinogenic drugs? If they aren't on shrooms, crack, meth, or heroin, they're on SOMETHING.

And I Love It.

It's because George cuts down on costs by making their armour out of lead. The mercury contamination in the river doesn't really help either. Also, you don't really notice it, but the castle is situated on an 8000 foot mountain. It's no surprise that a few people are suffering from extreme altitude sickness.

I did some re-designing on Suelita's clothes, because I needed to train texturing fabrics. It seemed like a good opportunity. Plus, we don't have female-exclusive armor.
Are they Spanish? Their name sure suggests that to me. The design is completely out of my b*tt. ( :lol: ) No Spanish influences. It might look a bit too modern. Does it?
suelita_clothes.png

Cheers,
-Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom