SP Fantasy Crumbs of Power - Working on it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you :smile:

praticamente un tipo diceva che archangel aveva rubato le texture e alcuni modelli da medieval...invece lui è uno dei modeller di quel gioco e, dopo aver modificato modelli e texture, ahc reato quelli per mount and blade...quindi tutte le cose che ha fatto sono legali... :smile:

i voted for the mace...but i'm a bit uncertain between givin them maces or spears...i can even give them both, but then they'll mainly use the spear...you should give them an order to make them use the mace :???:

CinuzIta said:
thank you :smile:

praticamente un tipo diceva che archangel aveva rubato le texture e alcuni modelli da medieval...invece lui è uno dei modeller di quel gioco e, dopo aver modificato modelli e texture, ahc reato quelli per mount and blade...quindi tutte le cose che ha fatto sono legali... :smile:

Yep, in fact my work on those lines of models and textures actually started even earlier than that, in fact this little fellow below was the first ever Medieval Knight I ever did back when I was with Origin (Circa 1998/99), it only had something like 300-400 polys and the textures were pretty low res back then, but you can definitely see some of the influence in the later models.

old_knight_bascinet_2.jpg

Sadly the years have not been kind to Sir Duncan (The Knight) and even though he was considered quite detailed back then, he tends to get a few stifled chuckles from anyone that see him nowadays. :wink:

CinuzIta - I've taken a look at the helmet you wanted done and it should be fairly easy - I've already got a mesh for a full face coif, plus the Kettle Helm on my HD, so it should just be a case of lowering the mask to nose level making them both fit, re-aligning the textures and viola!

Regards, :smile:

-- Archangel

Albertus Magnus said:
Kazzan said:
Nice, great scene AM. Are you both working on this mod?

I'm only doing the monastery scene for him.  :grin:
He supports me, so I support him!
Great mod!

[supportation mode on] you're doin a onderful work, both with your mod and with the scene of the monastery!![supportation mode off]

no, seriously what i've said is true, you've done a fantastic work, and i love the herbary idea you had! i got another one i'm goin to send you via pm... :wink:

Hilarious, now he seeks to dictate what mods people should work on  :lol:

And the funniest thing he is blindly oblivious to how much people hate him.

a little update...for some texturing help, kolba accepted to help me out in introducing the spear bracing kit, the disable morale option in the camp menu along with the change banner script...felicitations! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom