SP - General Create ur own culture

Users who are viewing this thread

4alcelot

Recruit
I know that many of us want bannerlord to implement a system to create your own culture by becoming king, it would be what makes the most sense, right? That's why I created this post to see if the people of TaleWorlds, seeing the support, create this system, added to that as an idea I would like to mention a system that I saw in the android game "steel and flesh" (a similar game to bannerlord for cell phones) where they implemented a system when you become king you can create your own culture without breaking the game or making it so much easy, so that it can be like an inspiration, not being more I hope for your support and hopefully TaleWorlds gives us this long-awaited system

I would jump on a mod that removed culture all together. Better they give that focus to relation and traits.

Unfortunately, I think it runs in contrast of what the game is and what the player’s role is in the game.

You are trying to navigate the world that is there, and new systems should make that world more immersive and intriguing. Making your culture wouldn’t be immersive at all, it would just be power gamey nonsense. You wouldn’t have a unique style, players would just take whatever options give you the most powerful stuff. It what I’m saying isn’t what you would do, they you’re already a player that is fine using armies of nothing but Sturgian or Aserai troops and you aren’t too concerned with this feature. Instead you find a mod that deepens the playable troop roster deeply

Unfortunately, I think it runs in contrast of what the game is and what the player’s role is in the game.

You are trying to navigate the world that is there, and new systems should make that world more immersive and intriguing. Making your culture wouldn’t be immersive at all, it would just be power gamey nonsense. You wouldn’t have a unique style, players would just take whatever options give you the most powerful stuff. It what I’m saying isn’t what you would do, they you’re already a player that is fine using armies of nothing but Sturgian or Aserai troops and you aren’t too concerned with this feature. Instead you find a mod that deepens the playable troop roster deeply
So you are saying that it is not logical that a king will alter the equipment of his own army, yes, I think I do not know what the lack of logic is and not all platforms have included mods so i dont see how can ruin the contrast 🙄

So you are saying that it is not logical that a king will alter the equipment of his own army, yes, I think I do not know what the lack of logic is and not all platforms have included mods so i dont see how can ruin the contrast 🙄
Kings don’t have stat sheets in front of them that get plugged into computer simulators to have perfectly predictable results.

Example: The Sassanids used armored camels in the vanguard that failed miserably. On paper, they should have as to records from the Parthians, but they were countered easily but lighter armored horses.

A game that this doesn’t have those nuisances, (equites in one unit with the cataphracts in another) it just has hard stats with better armor and weapons winning. So it’s flatly just a power game demand to be able to make your own units, as there is no true nuance as to why you’d arm your royal guard with javelins instead of jareeds, as there would likely be if assigning gear to RL troops

cost balance maybe? i happen in alll game from the CC era mammoth tank wash the best unit but it wash the most expensive.

I like the idea but i suspect players would just build a super-uber culture that destroys the game. I bet it took along time for Devs to balance the cultures that are there now .. still an ongoing process .. i bet.

I would like to develop a "Indus" culture with war elephants and archaic chariots etc. but I'm short elephants and chariots.. hopefully the devs will create it as a DLC ?

it is enough to set a limit on what these units could look like in terms of points. in terms of statistics or equipment

Back
Top Bottom