e1.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-01-09_13.45.38_3775f79a5058f981f517999ec945499c
Summary:

I could play the game for quite some time (50+ ingame days), when suddenly some fights trigger a certain error. To be clear, the error appears when I go to the load screen to start engaging in a fight. I would get the error on the loading screen, upon which the game shuts down.
How to Reproduce: If I reload the save file it happens after engaging in a fight. If I go back into an older save, after some time, it starts happening again. I had this issue in the past (year ago) aswell (I could not fix it and hoped for a patch). It seems to happen close after neretses' folly is completed (as in I have to get a partie of 100 for the next bit of the quest).
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):NA
Media (Screenshots & Video):can't link yet since new account. I have an identifier code if that helps: 2022-01-09_13.45.38_3775f79a5058f981f517999ec945499c. I also send a mail to [email protected] with no response yet (including Screenshot of error and specs).
Computer Specs:
GPU:GeForce rtx 2070 super
GPU Driver Version: latest according to geforceexperience
CPU: Intel core i5-8600k CPU @ 3.6 ghz (6CPUs)
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: cannot check right now, will check if required
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): cannot check right now, will check if required

The error: rgiGPU_device::create_texture_array failed at d3d_device_->Create_texture 2D!

Followed by: De parameter is onjuist.
This translates to: The parameter is wrong.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Thank you for the fast reply. This workaround did not work for me.
Hopefully you will manage to fix this issue soon, so that I can enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom