Resolved Crash When Leading Assaults On Battanian Towns & Castles

Users who are viewing this thread

Sid_Meier

Recruit
*Running on 1.3.0 Beta Client*
This issue started a couple days ago on 5/05/20. I'm king of my own faction in my current campaign. I went to war with Battania recently and have been experiencing game crashes whenever I attempt to, "Lead an assault," on most Battanian settlements. I don't experience a crash when autoresolving these sieges. I haven't experienced such consistent crashes when assaulting towns or castles of other cultures. Below are the settlements I've assaulted and any crashes that occurred:

(CTD= Crash to desktop)

Marunath (tier 3 walls) - No crash
Seonon (tier 3 walls) - No crash
Car Banseth - CTD when leading assault
Pendraic Castle - CTD when leading assault
Llanoc Hen Castle - CTD when leading assault
Aster Castle - CTD when leading assault
Uthelaim Castle - CTD when leading assault
Rhemtoil Castle - CTD when leading assault

I've tried altering campaign and graphics settings to resolve the issue without success. I have a few mods installed and attempted each siege with them disabled without success, as well. I suspect these crashes could be related to specific siege maps with wall upgrades. This save file is 1000 days in and some Battanian settlements are far more upgraded than others. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you please report back to us if the problem is solved with the e1.4.0 patch.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom