Closed Crash at start

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-19_16.29.21_9112b38ce84721069b8e4fd315299f94 2022-08-29_18.23.27_9112b38ce84721069b8e4fd315299f94 2022-09-04_20.38.03_9112b38ce84721069b8e4fd315299f94
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. The file is engine_config, it is located in "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs".

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Meanwhile, can you please try a clean install to see if this would help with the issue?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hello , as I said few months ago I have already done a clean install , and I have never installed any mod .
The only difference between my working game era and now is a new SSD drive instead of my hard drive ...
Anyway I'll make a clean install again to be sure , I keep you updated, in a week or 2 hopefully (adsl connection :smile: )

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send the crash dump and share your crash id again so i can get the updated crashlogs?

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward the issue along with your CrashID. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i have been informed that the CrashID you have recently shared is independent from the previous one and according to your previous CrashID it seems that you had the crash on MP lobby. Can you please let me know if the crash is happening on the launcher before the game start or in game. If it is on launcher we have some workarounds that could be useful.
‘Launcher not Launching’ / Game is not launching Workarounds
If you experiencing any issues with the launcher, you can try the workarounds here to fix the issue.

Hey, i have been informed that the CrashID you have recently shared is independent from the previous one and according to your previous CrashID it seems that you had the crash on MP lobby. Can you please let me know if the crash is happening on the launcher before the game start or in game. If it is on launcher we have some workarounds that could be useful.
Hello , I can never reach the game menu . I click on play in the launcher , the game begins to load (I see the loading background picture) and instantly I get a prompt "the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now ?" >>> yes/no

It crashes with both options ("bannerlord launcher stopped working")

Thank you

Hey, i have forwarded our findings to the devs for further inspection. Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, after the release of the new beta we have a better chance at having a more detailed look at issues. Can you please send your crash data once more if the crash is persistent and share your Crash ID with me? If the crash uploader app is not working, you can find the logs here "programdata/bannelords/logs" and send them my way via ticket. I am asking this so we can have a better detailed look at the issue then before. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i have forwarded the new CrashID to the QA team but it turns out this ID belongs to the live version. We need an ID from the beta branch to be able to identify the issue. Can you please switch to the latest beta branch and reproduce the ID on the beta branch?

Hey, i have forwarded the new CrashID to the QA team but it turns out this ID belongs to the live version. We need an ID from the beta branch to be able to identify the issue. Can you please switch to the latest beta branch and reproduce the ID on the beta branch?
Damn, ok , back in few days when I finish downloading , I'm downloading the 1,2,0 is that the right one ?

Hello again, I finished downloading the Beta , now I get a different error message at same point about my graphic device .
And I don't get anymore any crash report, where could I find it please ?

Back
Top Bottom