Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

This bug has been listed as resolved several times but keeps recurring every time I play the game. Most recent mentions of it from a quick search are here (1.8 beta, eight months ago "forwarded to developer") https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...h-the-order-exceeded-all-expectations.452223/ and here (1.9 beta, three months ago "fowarded to QA team") https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-order-specifications-npc-unsatisfied.454706/

(Edit: fixed first link.)

Reporting that it is still very much present on the 1.1.0 beta...

Can we see some action on this please? :xf-smile:

Last edited:
Imagine.. the client want a nice shiney sword..... with certain stats... Then you provide a lump of coal with stats wanted, just not shiney enough -)

If the client wants a shiny sword then they need to say so.

@Gadheras
Beyond derailing the bug report was there something you wanted to contribute?

I explained why they not always happy with the result even you meet the stats wanted. If that is derail anything, so be it. Try smith with a higher tier of materials and they be happy.

If the client wants a shiny sword then they need to say so.

@Gadheras
Beyond derailing the bug report was there something you wanted to contribute?
its not a bug, rather something poorly explained in the game.
Literally this "bug report" has been posted like twice a week for 1-2 years on this and other forums.

so not just on you. but it is what it is. and tw cant take a hint to explain some things better

This issue should be fixed on v1.1.0 beta version. But it seems it did not fix the issue. Could you send us a save file so we can debug it?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This issue should be fixed on v1.1.0 beta version. But it seems it did not fix the issue. Could you send us a save file so we can debug it?

I didn't keep my old save but I made a new one and uploaded it. Ticket has same title as this thread.

Load the save, enter smithy, select Javelin order, craft it with default pieces without touching sliders. It will fail even though requirements are met nearly every time. If it by chance succeeds reload the save and craft again.

I used the ctrl + left click cheat to move around the map to find a Javelin crafting order but nothing else.

I explained why they not always happy with the result even you meet the stats wanted. If that is derail anything, so be it. Try smith with a higher tier of materials and they be happy.

It is a/the bug that they are not happy when all the required stats are met.

Speculating that there is some hidden 'shiny sword' requirement even though it is never mentioned by the game, nor, to the best of my knowledge, by any of the developers/other taleworld employees is not helpful. (Sheesh why not just blame it on the fairies at the bottom of the garden...) Or maybe I've missed something and you can point me to these comments in game, or official sources outside of it?

Using higher tier materials almost invariably produces a weapon with higher stats. Could that be why the crafting order then succeeds? What do you think? There would be no need for a workaround if there was not a bug.

It is a/the bug that they are not happy when all the required stats are met.

Speculating that there is some hidden 'shiny sword' requirement even though it is never mentioned by the game, nor, to the best of my knowledge, by any of the developers/other taleworld employees is not helpful. (Sheesh why not just blame it on the fairies at the bottom of the garden...) Or maybe I've missed something and you can point me to these comments in game, or official sources outside of it?

Using higher tier materials almost invariably produces a weapon with higher stats. Could that be why the crafting order then succeeds? What do you think? There would be no need for a workaround if there was not a bug.

idk what to say. I always use highest tier materials and have no issue with anyone being unhappy when stats being meet. Once your skills get high enough you can get nice stats on lower tier materials, but your client might not be particular happy expecting a steel axe and get some lump of crude iron. Kinda like someone tell you they got a new gaming console for you and you are high of expectations and then they give you an Atari 2600 -)

Back
Top Bottom