SP Fantasy Conflict in the Empire; An Elder Scrolls mod. (WB SP)

When Should I release this mod?

• When it is completely finished.

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • A beta, with mostly everything finished, but with a few flaws. (earlier)

Votes: 68 41.2%
  • An Alpha. Buggy and only halfway done (much earlier)

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Trololololololololololol don't release this mod :Trollface: I'm a troll

Votes: 26 15.8%
  • I honestly don't care when you release it.

Votes: 17 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness people, stop trolling the thread and telling him he can't do it. Just let the man (or is it kid?) work.

I might try it when you release it, don't know why you'd make a mod instead of just playing TES, but hey, it might turn out decent, good luck.

mountaindblade21 said:
I might try it when you release it, don't know why you'd make a mod instead of just playing TES, but hey, it might turn out decent, good luck.

Lol I was gonna say the same, I dont see the point in creating a TES mod for Warband when you can just play Oblivion anyway, it wouldnt make much of a difference, there both RPG's

Hey, this may help, or it may not...
Try to port some materials directly from the NIF files for Oblivion. Not the files from the Vanilla Oblivion, but try to port models and textures from oblivion mods. That way you can have a mod that looks like it without having to do 100% of the work for models and textures. Just make sure what you use is an OSP, a Modder's Resource, etc.
Good luck!

Edit 1:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34020
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39953

Just two of them. I have converted tons of these models to other game formats before (as practice, because they are not vanilla resources... and they are free to use).
Find a mod with a weapon/sceneprop you want, read the "Legal" section, and then, if they say it is okay to use the models, convert them to MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom