Companion system question

Users who are viewing this thread

how exactly does assigning a role work? (example: engineer, surgeon ...) do I receive the bonus only from those who assign the role or can I take two doctors in the clan and expect the bonus to double?
and then have you ever found merchant companions?
I have not found anyone and in any case it seems that the trade skills are all personal not shared in the party

You can only have one of each, if you assign a new surgeon, the old one will be replaced

But as a surgeon, their medicine skill will increase as you heal soldiers from fights in town. As a quartermaster their stewardship skill will increase (I think?) As an engineer, their engineer skill will increase etc, outside of whatever skills they learn in battle

Right now, it seems only combat and medicine companions are available, I'm sure more will come in updates.

You can only have one of each, if you assign a new surgeon, the old one will be replaced

But as a surgeon, their medicine skill will increase as you heal soldiers from fights in town. As a quartermaster their stewardship skill will increase (I think?) As an engineer, their engineer skill will increase etc, outside of whatever skills they learn in battle

Right now, it seems only combat and medicine companions are available, I'm sure more will come in updates.

Really i have a scout and it works ... yes I understand that I can't assign more than one engineer I'm not a noob
the question was: if i have two doctors are both bonuses considered?

If there is (surgeon) at the bonus descriotion, then it is only considered if the guy is surgeon, (party member) they all get considered.

Currently engineer companions are broken and are not used for sieges, even when assigned. I have an engie with 80 skill assigned to the clan role and the game still uses mine when sieging.

Back
Top Bottom