B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Users who are viewing this thread

i really love this mod! i think it was in M&G right ? also i find the polarm right/left swing really weird and ninja looking :s

Great mod tough! good job  :mrgreen:

I was wondering, could you upload a version of this mod so someone can simply extract the Combat Animation Enhancement folder into a module and Mount and Blade: Warband so someone can quickly and easily change the animations of a module, for the unwashed masses and people who are getting confused at times trying to find the right folders.

Used your great spear/1h thrust in an OSP code to let the spear thrust over and underhand. :smile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,233889.0.html

Made sure to give due credit, but wanted to make sure to note it here too as you seem to have requested that up at the front of the topic.

Papa Lazarou,May I please use your animations in an anim compilation that i'm hoping to release?
Do i just give credits to you and Jabarkis,or are there more you want me to add?

Sorry to double post. :oops: What program do you use to make those video trailers? I'd like to make some of my own,but the program i downloaded for that purpose doesn't seem to work.

sir_arvondor said:
Sorry to double post. :oops: What program do you use to make those video trailers? I'd like to make some of my own,but the program i downloaded for that purpose doesn't seem to work.
We used Adobe Premiere CS4. But you could probably get a free program that was good enough - we didn't do anything too fancy in the editing phase.

How do I uninstall this from native? I put it in to try it out but in multiplayer my swings never match up so I always get stomped.

Do the new animations come with modification to the native's length factors?

There are such things for each weapon type, that's everything I know about those factors, and that they are universal for their kind of weapon type. And that they are hidden... somewhere... probably in modules :smile:

Is there any way to go about using these animations in the original Mount and Blade?  Is there some parts of the actions.txt that I could copy over?  I have tried the regular methods of installing and it doesn't work sadly.  I have been a huge Warband player and just cannot cope with the terrible swing animations of the original Mount and Blade, but I still want to play some of those great older mods.

It should be possible, though I haven't actually done it. Basically you'll have to go in to the actions.txt and edit it manually. I can't remember exactly how to do that, but there should be some information in this thread or in my animation tutorial that will help.

Searching (with Ctrl+F) for words like "slashright," "ready," "release," and "continue," should help you to figure out the actions.txt too.

Edit: You'll also need to have the right .brf files in the resource folder, and tell the game to look at the CAE file by fiddling with the module.ini. I think I've explained how to do that stuff elsewhere.

If you figure it out, I beg you to notify me. I too hate the animations in original M&B, but there is so much mod goodness for it I just have to play it. I'll just mention Solid and Shade and Europe 1805. However, I think porting the anims may be slightly harder than it seems to be, since the systems are different (IIRC the original embeds animations in skeleton.brf)

Great work, but i have a question... ¿can I just add to my mod one of the animations? For example, add the new bow animations but not the one handed animations?
¿How can I do?

Thanks  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom