Combat AI is still broken in my game

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh please... You wouldn't know what whinging is even if you were on Reddit. The only ones whinging is you people who have nothing of value to add to discussions other than your useless and irrelevant reminders that the game is in Early Access. Thank you Captain Obvious for your absolutely worthless contribution to this thread.
+1
(y) (y)

These b!tches got nothing better to do because they cant play when its difficult now they want to keep the game easy by spamming your thread with their irrelevant "its EA" bull****.
Because it's early days in early access development, the reason for different branches is for more substantial updates and not the current comparatively minor bug fixes. They're obviously aware of the current state of the game, a thousand threads started by someone whinging about something they're working on is annoying for them, me, Timmy and everyone else who isn't a complete idiot.

TLDR; they're doing their jobs, so be shh
QQ more latex monkey

Because it's early days in early access development, the reason for different branches is for more substantial updates and not the current comparatively minor bug fixes. They're obviously aware of the current state of the game, a thousand threads started by someone whinging about something they're working on is annoying for them, me, Timmy and everyone else who isn't a complete idiot.

TLDR; they're doing their jobs, so be shh

Smugly telling us that its the early days of early access as if we're unaware or you actually answered the question/topic being discussed is quite childish kneejerk reaction. The stated reason for the beta and alpha branches was so players could test out more substantial updates before they were introduced into the stable branch, releasing a clearly broken and not properly tested feature from the beta branch into the stable branch is like the clear antithesis of that stated purpose behind having separate branches.

That's what this topic's discussion should be focused on but instead its just another silly argument between anyone even seemingly critical about the game and the "BuT itS EArLY AcCESs" brown nosers.

You're part of the reason why this thread degenerated into people once again arguing like children over early access though

the topic at hand is about the combat AI being broken and that feature being released into the stable patch branch and not kept in beta/alpha where it belongs if you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion besides "buT itS EaRlY AcCeSS", smug insults, and threats of physical violence then don't post.

If you wanna make threads that degenerate into people arguing about how unfinished this unfinished game is, then I guess it is.
Unfortunately, I have no control over which degenerates happen to spew their worthless garbage MUH EARLY ACCESS rhetoric on my threads.

You're part of the reason why this thread degenerated into people once again arguing like children over early access though

Except you seem to think that weak criticism, seven paragraphs of bullsh*t and butter between your thighs will make Taleworlds operate any better than they currently do. What is the exact point of pointing things out that have been pointed out hundreds of times already?

Do we need yet another thread about Sturgia being weak? Combat AI? The economy? African factions?
No we don't. All this sh*t needs to be amassed into a single thread in the least likely part of the forum that TW is going check because it is ALL useless.

All this sh*t needs to be amassed into a single thread in the least likely part of the forum that TW is going check because it is ALL useless.
Ah yes. Brilliant idea. Amass all the feedback regarding the latest stable branch patch into the least likely part of the forum that TW would check because the consistent Early Access spouter personally finds it useless, ironically enough.

Except you seem to think that weak criticism, seven paragraphs of bullsh*t and butter between your thighs will make Taleworlds operate any better than they currently do. What is the exact point of pointing things out that have been pointed out hundreds of times already?

Do we need yet another thread about Sturgia being weak? Combat AI? The economy? African factions?
No we don't. All this sh*t needs to be amassed into a single thread in the least likely part of the forum that TW is going check because it is ALL useless.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot that these forums should only be used to jerk off Talesworld, Sorry I didn't get the memo.

"Its EA but don't you ever critique the game or talk about broken features, bugs, and mechanics because that's useless"

What a real big brained high IQ take we got here

Why create 3 threads on the same topic?
Find me the 2 other threads regarding combat AI in patch e1.2.0

EDIT: And if you mean my other two threads, they clearly approach distinct aspects of combat.

Last edited:
Agree with the opinion. While the combat AI is better for shielded units (still needs work though), two handed and polearm units AI is still really bad.

For example, you expect having a good fight against Fians in tournament but then you realize that the only you have to do is to block the first incoming attack and then spam attacks yourself until the Fian is dead. Not a simple block, not a simple feint, the AI for Two handed and polearm units is simply nonexistent currently.

Anyway, while shielded units are better in this patch, they are still not as good as they were in 1.0.X and It is still pretty easy to kill elite shielded units even when you are level 1.

Please TW, take a look again at this issue, all you need to do is compare the current build with one of the 1.0.X builds and compare how elite units perform. A unit with more than 120 weapon skill should be able to fight as good as a level 2X unit in 1.0.X build.

Check this video and then try to duel units to compare how different is the current situation to this:

Back
Top Bottom