Colorful textures for 1.003

Users who are viewing this thread

Your changes look subtle but I can't help thinking that it looks really better than native. I really like it. My computer can handle GE, but I'll definitely use this one.

I really like it, even more than GE, my only two gripes would be that the steppe's texture on the map is a bit, bland, but that's not important, and that the soil in the arena (or at least in Ichamur and Narra) are too dark, they look a bit weird, but it's no problem at all. Great job, I like it a lot !

i never noticed the difrence :razz: but its still a good patch, I think...

Hey guys,

Is that MOD compatible with my MOUNT & BLADE 1.010 taken by Steam?

:?:

EDIT:

Yeah, yeah, I tried it,
Seems to work perfectly :smile:

Nemeo said:
aoineko said:
It may be great to make this mod part of the great Graphical Enhancement mod.

Could you people stop trying to merge all the mods you come across? Zaro tries to make a dark athmosphere with his textures. This is a COLORFUL pack, why the hell would they work together?

He didn't have any intention of making a dark atmosphere.  That was Vilhjalmr with Brutality Mod that you're thinking of.

I've tried both the Graphical Enhancement and this and personally I like this better.

First off, it doesn't hurt my framerates. Second, you have the right idea with this. The game doesn't need better graphics, it needs them to be brighter.

I loved everything in this mod except the trees and bushes, they felt a bit warcrafty for some reason :grin:

Fortunately, the native trees and bushes looks good with this too.

Oh, and no framerate reduction, sweeeet :smile:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEST you are amazing this looks 10x better its just amazing great job mate. I can't believe changing a bit of colour can make a huge difference. It looks like I just downloaded a gfx mod.

Well done and keep up the good work.
There is no problems at the moment it works 100% fine.

Thank you

I have a question: when i'm unzipping to the textures folder in wich folder do I have to put it in?
cuz it goes like this TEXTURES-->MOVIEMAKER-->fr-FR  or,
Textures-->Moviemaker-->dvdstyles

I have a question: when i'm unzipping to the textures folder in wich folder do I have to put it in?
cuz it goes like this TEXTURES-->MOVIEMAKER-->fr-FR  or,
Textures-->Moviemaker-->dvdstyle

Hi Lord Lorkhan,
About your question when you unzip the folder what  I always do is I unzip the folder to desktop so I know I haven't messed everthing up.
When you have unzipped the folder to your desktop, go to C:/ Mount and Blade/textures

Then drop your new Textures folder to replace the original folder then you are done!
Also, I recommend you make a back up of your original textures folder just incase something goes not as planned

Well good luck any other problems just come on here again.

Back
Top Bottom