Colorful textures for 1.003

Users who are viewing this thread

Balrog said:
Adorno,

Did you check the newer towns and Castles? I just want to make sure it didn't mess up any textures added after .960 as I see there are a lot of graphic changes.
Well, no I haven't noticed any changes. I've been playing both with and without this mod. but it's hard see if any textures have been changed.
It certainly doesn't mess up anything.
But the more vibrant colours could make up for the loss of texture detail  :smile:

Just wondering if this mod will conflict with Graphical Enhancement 2.5?  I downloaded this mod for .96 and it made a world of difference.

I'm also wonder that it will be
Gerg said:
Just wondering if this mod will conflict with Graphical Enhancement 2.5?  I downloaded this mod for .96 and it made a world of difference.

the same question. 

In fact, in the old version, I use both of them, and even some texture's from EGII.  The wall in the Colorful Textures is more attractive.  :smile:

Graphical Enchancements and Colorful textures are both mods for the same things. You can only use one of them at a time, naturally.

However, for myself, I use Punkt's High Resolution Texture pack for the campaign map only because I like his better than the original ones in colorful.

What is EGII?

Hey these look pretty nice. Zaro's 2.5 pack was a bit too fluorescent for my dx7 system, do the trees in this look as bizarre as they do in Zaro's pack (without full plant shadows)?

To be honest the Zaro texture pack is much better, although less colorful.

The reason somone would use the "colorful textures pack" would be that it is less greedy performance wise and it is still a noticable improvement over the native version.

The map look much softer in the the Zaro GE pack than in this one.

I would not recommend mixing them together, just use this one if you have a low end computer, and the other one if you have a good graphic card.

Hello guys.
This looks pretty nice but currently, the download link does not work.
Can someone upload the mod to a different server ,say rapidshare or something similar?
Thanks in advance.

inquisiteur said:
To be honest the Zaro texture pack is much better, although less colorful.

The reason somone would use the "colorful textures pack" would be that it is less greedy performance wise and it is still a noticable improvement over the native version.

The map look much softer in the the Zaro GE pack than in this one.

I would not recommend mixing them together, just use this one if you have a low end computer, and the other one if you have a good graphic card.

Although I have a fairly beefy system,I still prefer this one so that I don't have to sacrifice a single victim from my 750 man battles. :twisted:

mmc said:
Hello guys.
Can someone upload the mod to a different server ,say rapidshare or something similar?
Thanks in advance.

yea someone plz do.

Novusordo said:
mmc said:
Hello guys.
Thanks in advance.

yea someone plz do.

+++ Yes pls.  :cry:

Montage said:
Novusordo said:
mmc said:
Hello guys.
Thanks in advance.

yea someone plz do.

+++ Yes pls.  :cry:

Ok, this is the first graphic mod that I'm really interested in. Please, someone link it for us, humble peasants.

Back
Top Bottom