Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

ICEArmy said:
Good teamwork today 2nd Coldstream. Was excellent seeing you guys show true teamwork

Thanks mate, you guys did excellent at the linebattle. We had quite the team.

Frederickson said:
Good show at the linebattle 2nd Coldstream! "i looked to left and saw the Coldstream cover our flank and a feeling of reassurance rush through my soul!"

Same goes for you, awesome teamwork  :wink:

Commander Millander said:
Sorry I had to fly out. How did the battle go?

Pretty sweet, excluding the little ramble between regiments at the end.

You guys where pretty good in Sundays line battle had fun with you guys on our team! :grin:

About two months ago I joined up with the 2ndCS and the MM community.  I have since stopped playing NW to form my own Iron Front Liberation group, the 5th Guards Tank Army.  We are still operating as part of the MM community, and it is my opinion that this is one of the best communities around. 

It's great to see so many like minded people, playing different games on the same team speak and forums.  Great group of guys, and I highly recommend checking them out!

Even though I had to take care the kid, but I really had fun today with you guys during the siege event!!!! Good work to our regiment, and I miss u Craw!!!!! Hope to see you tomorrow!!!!

RivenX here. 

Sorry I missed out on the line  battles and what not over the past few days. I finished my surgery just fine, but since it was a heart condition, I cannot leave until Sunday midday or so.  Like I said, sorry if I missed any training or line battles.I heard it went pretty well.

See you guys Sunday.

IPooOnYou said:
gooner said:
Regimental training tomo!  :grin:

I thought only recruits and cadets gonna be there!!! Everyone else would get a ban hammer from Craw!!!! =D

You're wrong young man, it's a regimental training. No one shall be slammed by the hammer unless need be  :wink:

IPooOnYou said:
gooner said:
Regimental training tomo!  :grin:

I thought only recruits and cadets gonna be there!!! Everyone else would get a ban hammer from Craw!!!! =D

It's fine man, glad to hear you came out of the surgery fine. Hope to see you back soon.

oliver255 said:
RivenX here. 

Sorry I missed out on the line  battles and what not over the past few days. I finished my surgery just fine, but since it was a heart condition, I cannot leave until Sunday midday or so.  Like I said, sorry if I missed any training or line battles.I heard it went pretty well.

See you guys Sunday.

Great RivenX, hope to see you on Sunday!

I know that we struggled in this LB tonight, but I believe we could pass the obstacle and advance to be better!!!!

And yes...I had fun tonight with u guys!!!!!

IPooOnYou said:
I know that we struggled in this LB tonight, but I believe we could pass the obstacle and advance to be better!!!!

ye

gooner said:
IPooOnYou said:

ye

Glad you guys had fun, I got in for one round and was shot before I could even command. I just had to get off and take a break, heh.

Looking forward to Sunday night, you guys attending again? it would be nice to be on opposite teams this time and test each other metal  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom