Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

In-game name: Wicky_Oconnell

Age(Optional): 19

How long have you been Napoleonic Wars: I've been playing NW for 2 months so far.

What are your most recent clans?: I havent applied for any clan as i wasn't actively online up to now.

What games have you been playing recently?: Shogun 2 Total War: Fall of the Samurai, Assassin's Creed 3, Battlefield 3, Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms, Company of Heroes , The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim 5, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3 , Hitman : Absolution,  Call of Duty Series ... :smile:

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it: I dont have TS , but i am willing to do dl it :smile:

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards: I like discipline and proper training , the training schedule fits me and i'd like to join a group where i can enjoy myself and this regiment looks Funtastic :smile:

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream Regiment of Footguards: I'd like to meet new people and befriend them, and get a place in this regiment , and ofc have fun  :mrgreen:

Oconnell said:
In-game name: Wicky_Oconnell

Age(Optional): 19

How long have you been Napoleonic Wars: I've been playing NW for 2 months so far.

What are your most recent clans?: I havent applied for any clan as i wasn't actively online up to now.

What games have you been playing recently?: Shogun 2 Total War: Fall of the Samurai, Assassin's Creed 3, Battlefield 3, Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms, Company of Heroes , The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim 5, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3 , Hitman : Absolution,  Call of Duty Series ... :smile:

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it: I dont have TS , but i am willing to do dl it :smile:

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards: I like discipline and proper training , the training schedule fits me and i'd like to join a group where i can enjoy myself and this regiment looks Funtastic :smile:

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream Regiment of Footguards: I'd like to meet new people and befriend them, and get a place in this regiment , and ofc have fun  :mrgreen:

Hello Wicky, it appears to me that you're from Europe, correct? If so then we cannot accept you, we're North American only and I'm afraid our timezones don't really work well together. If you're North American, head over to www.midnightmercs.com and post an application there.

Back
Top Bottom