Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Commander Millander said:
I fail to see your point. With that logic.

1er Grenadiers should have been left to a french man not a Dane

the 91st , and 92nd should have been left to a Scott not a German and a Irish.

Yes but...your in the wrong timezone for British who want to join their countries most renown regiment...

Though I admit it is nice to see so many Americans in such a British regiment :smile:

cenzila said:
Hi. I was made aware that there is an eu reg that has the same name. As it would be unfair to restrict names globally they are restricted on a timezone basis. As your reg is based in NA you will have jurisdiction of your name within NA only. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

We there is actually a british 2nd Coldstreams. They are pretty fail and refuse to change their names...

Yeah I know....but that ones is just....tiny and insignificant...

You're lucky Tavington's not here Millander, he'd slap you several times. :razz:

Murphy77 said:

You're lucky Tavington's not here Millander, he'd slap you several times. :razz:

I'm not responsible for any physical contact in this thread, just in-case it happens whilst I'm asleep.  :wink:

Mac%20Weakley2%2025.01.jpg

Good show at the linebattle 2nd Coldstream! "i looked to left and saw the Coldstream cover our flank and a feeling of reassurance rush through my soul!"

Back
Top Bottom