Cleaning up RCC server

Users who are viewing this thread

Today I played from about 3pm-9.40pm Lorenzo was dealt with by horny lemon I think but not sure about Kaban, its also a sort of record.

today, me and another guy named "Town_Watch" were fighting off brigands for about 2 hours. Amongst them were Jazora_Dowe (as always). they were tryign to get into the Town and kill the workers inside.

If we would leave them be, they would start slaughtering commoners, so we just kept on killing them on sight. That is the best way to deal with them IMO. If they attack you without warning once, KoS them untill they leave the server.

Ofcourse some of the Outlaws whined that we were killing them all the time, but really. I wasn't taking any chances. Especially since i left them alone the first time we met and they all rushed me the second i turned my back at them.

However, RCC_Cutter was defending Jazora, stating they were friends, so he cause quite a bit of nuicance by backstabbing me every once in awhile and being quite alot better equipped than me. Luckily, my spawn wasn't very far away and Town_Watch was extremely well armored.

A summary: why havn't any admin done something about Jazora_dowe yet? Yes, he's a brigand, but does that mean he can go on a rampagin killing spree and kill everyone he sees? I am aware of the KoS rules, but isn't there a limit somewhere?!

Somewhere you should start kicking people for being complete douches to everybody around them. Every single time he gets on the server, he just kills commoners and serfs in huge numbers.

And now, for some good news:
Kudos to the Admins on today. You did a good job imo. Only a small miss here and there (as mentioned above), which is understandable.
But overall: A huge improvement.  :mrgreen:

Eragon91 said:
today, me and another guy named "Town_Watch" were fighting off brigands for about 2 hours. Amongst them were Jazora_Dowe (as always). they were tryign to get into the Town and kill the workers inside.

If we would leave them be, they would start slaughtering commoners, so we just kept on killing them on sight. That is the best way to deal with them IMO. If they attack you without warning once, KoS them untill they leave the server.

Ofcourse some of the Outlaws whined that we were killing them all the time, but really. I wasn't taking any chances. Especially since i left them alone the first time we met and they all rushed me the second i turned my back at them.

However, RCC_Cutter was defending Jazora, stating they were friends, so he cause quite a bit of nuicance by backstabbing me every once in awhile and being quite alot better equipped than me. Luckily, my spawn wasn't very far away and Town_Watch was extremely well armored.

A summary: why havn't any admin done something about Jazora_dowe yet? Yes, he's a brigand, but does that mean he can go on a rampagin killing spree and kill everyone he sees? I am aware of the KoS rules, but isn't there a limit somewhere?!

Somewhere you should start kicking people for being complete douches to everybody around them. Every single time he gets on the server, he just kills commoners and serfs in huge numbers.

Kudos to the Admins on today. You did a good job imo. Only a small miss here and there (as mentioned above), which is understandable.

An Admin is on the forums :wink:

TitoWasFat said:
have you addressed the invisible admin that beat me to death?

I would say it didn't really seem intentional. Especially regarding the comment "Um" after.

123_Call_For_Admin did a great job imo. He was very helpful and i saw him take care of peoples problems several times.

I remember one time Tid and I were admining and some outlaw cam up and tried to hit tid, it bounced off. Tid then punched the outlaw in one hit to his death. bwahahahahahahahaa

Eragon91 said:

you really have it in for jazora don't you. it seams like you are one of the few people that have issues with him. from what i have seen jaz hasn't done this (im not saying he didn't) and he is a good role player on v 3.4

TitoWasFat said:
well i was hunting my target and searching around for information when this little thing happend.

mb1-1.jpg

Hey I was with you there. :grin:

The admin killed a commoner but got no idea why.

mb29n.jpg
mb30k.jpg

Bonus screenshot:

mb36p.jpg

Big_man said:
you really have it in for jazora don't you. it seams like you are one of the few people that have issues with him. from what i have seen jaz hasn't done this (im not saying he didn't) and he is a good role player on v 3.4

Yes, i quite despise him. Not because of him personally, but because of his actions. I have seen him attack serfs without a word or reason and slaughter entire ships full of unarmed miners quite a bit too many times to like him.

Also, he was one of the people that frequently "Declared war on TW" back in V3.5.

And i have never heard him, since V4 release, utter a single word as to WHY. Except for the slaughtering of that ship, because those serfs "belonged to a different faction"

The thing about Jazora is that he almost always have the rules on his side. Like an randoming outlaw or a soldier killing serfs from another faction. But just because he have the rules on his side doesn't mean he isn't a complete ******* that ruins the gameplay for tons of other players.
And admins should be allowed to deal with overly randoming outlaws. I know that Jark warned him once, after if became too much, but not much happened after that.

Eragon91 said:
Big_man said:

Yes, i quite despise him. Not because of him personally, but because of his actions. I have seen him attack serfs without a word or reason and slaughter entire ships full of unarmed miners quite a bit too many times to like him.

Also, he was one of the people that frequently "Declared war on TW" back in V3.5.

And i have never heard him, since V4 release, utter a single word as to WHY. Except for the slaughtering of that ship, because those serfs "belonged to a different faction"

The thing about Jazora is that he almost always have the rules on his side. Like an randoming outlaw or a soldier killing serfs from another faction. But just because he have the rules on his side doesn't mean he isn't a complete ******* that ruins the gameplay for tons of other players.

lol in v3.4 he was the ******* that created alot of roleplay.

I, for one, have almost never seen him roleplay. Atleast not good. "Declaring war on TW" might be regarded as roleplay from your point of view, from mine it's pathetic. No offense.
Maybe he doesn't like me either and is quick to show me by shoving an axe in my face without warning.

Atleast i leave him alone and i don't attack him untill he have done something to me.

Please get him out of the server. He killed me with no reason. I raised my fists sometimes but it seems that he got just a half brain.

mb2.jpg

Also his sword killed me with one hit so it's even more strange. :???:

Yeah. As it is now, i go in, i find a randomer, then i KoS him untill he leaves the server.

About 30 minutes ago, i joined to find The Legion going rampart througout the town, killing everyone they saw. Me and some Engineers bonded together and just kept killing them untill they finally gave up.

About The Legion: here they are, hope you will find a kick for them.

mb13ez.jpg

I was on the Engineer's Guild (neutral faction) and they came up killing everyone without even talking.

Zaharist said:
:lol:
first of all admins should clean up server from MM mode players. Every MM mode player I met there was an ******* and "randomer" as you say it, doing no RP absolutely  :lol:

wow generalisation much. Speak to the entire 92nd and ask us what we think and try. We just don't use our tags most of the time because we try to RP.

Just because someone doesn't have a Reg tag doesn't mean they don't play MM. Think before you post please, it makes you look less stupid.

Back
Top Bottom