Cleaning up RCC server

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sorry but As soon as i saw the pic of the Engineers guild all credibility you had  went out the window.They probably killed you becaue you didn't get off the boat.

Cbur has been banned. I wil do what I can about these other guys. Try to see if you can take some videos with fraps, it would help provide evidence. The more evidence you get the more we can punish people.

I'm gonna get Fraps in the summer, going make some walkthroughs as well.

TitoWasFat said:
I'm sorry but As soon as i saw the pic of the Engineers guild all credibility you had  went out the window.They probably killed you becaue you didn't get off the boat.

Tito. I know the screen is horrible. But i know many, me amongst them, that vill vouch again The Legion. the first time i encountered them, they were chasing Pushkin_the_Poor, and after that, they just started attacking every serf they saw.

TitoWasFat said:

We were on the docks and they could have asked for it not kill anyone inside. We recieved no warning that's why it's counted as random kill. Also why should anyone attack some serfs without defence ?

Oh and forgot another one. This guy was in my faction and just started attacking. It seems that other people had troubles with him too.

mb8ji.jpg

Todday, i watched 22nd_peasnat_O1af kill an AFK.

He had a friend named something in the likes of "22nd_[something]_Laznot" (or something), which is the other player seen in the screens that participate in the killing, but do not get the kill.

Unfortunately, due to the name bug inside, i wasn't able to get their names the proper way, but the chat gives O1af away atleast.

16c42h1.jpg

1zqvvau.jpg

9015yc.jpg

2129w91.jpg

z1owh.jpg

Yes we killed what appeared to be an afk.

However he was armed and he was part of the enemy team that had come to murder us. Having just sent a bunch of guys into the tavern and camping it outside with several archers and crossbows. I was just healing in a bed when one of them came up behind me with a massive axe and tried to kill me with no warning. Also that particular player was one that had both randomed me in the past (read:shortly before this particular event) as well as broken the new life rule.

So in consideration of those facts, killing an afk who is likely to random me for no reason as soon as he returns to the keyboard seems reasonably legit.

---

I am aware of a new life rule, I am aware of a no randoming rule, I am not aware of a rule that says you are not allowed to kill a guy who goes afk in the middle of attacking you.

This Douche just randomly began to chase me...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WolverineOwnage/screenshots/?tab=public

6 Screenies of him chasing me down. He came after me after one of his faction buddies randomly began to swing his sword at my horse, sadly I hath not any screenies of him.

Hm KoC guys... I have had them cause lots of trouble before. If they break rules when I am on they will get us nice ban.

As for the others I will keep an eye out for them.

Splintert said:
to be blunt, you were randomed once and broke the NLR by returning to where you died.

If I had free reign to adjust NLR... I would give more leeway on that particular subject, aswell as the reclaiming of old weapons. I would allow them to return to the area they died in, to go about normal business, but not to fight. I would also allow the picking up of weapons, if you do not use it to return to battle. If you take them and leave the area, or simply watch, then it would be fine with me....

BUT, if they take them and re-enter battle, then they would be asked why they did it, IF someone reported them, then be kicked if they could not provide a suitable reason. (ex. they went to pick them up, but someone attacked them, and were forced to defend themselves.) If they return and are caught again, with sufficient evidence, then they would be again asked why, and if they cannot provide a good argument, they would be banned, to be repealed on the forum.

going back to get your weapons in the number one cause of 'revenging' aka the player returning to get his weapons gets killed defending himself, then he cals NLR NLR BAN BAN on the one who killed him.

I for one believe in the good of humanity... I would be that guy that risks getting an axe in the head so the guy that died can choose to have a second chance....
BTW, that is also caused by someone wanting their weps back, when everyone is a damned scavenger. I MEAN EVERYONE.    :mad:

So is anyone actually going to do anything about the evidence? Or can you not watch/ban them without them being in-game?

Splintert said:
to be blunt, you were randomed once and broke the NLR by returning to where you died.
Was that post intended for me or andras? Because I didn't break nlr.

smurfin said:
So is anyone actually going to do anything about the evidence? Or can you not watch/ban them without them being in-game?

Splintert said:
Was that post intended for me or andras? Because I didn't break nlr.

Well I have no idea what Smurfin' is saying about me and NLR.... What was it that Splint said that had to do with me? I missed it bigtime....

Splintert said:

This completly removes the freedom. I want to be an engineer and craft weapons on the same place because I like that. I see no point on forcing me to do something else. Also if I was randomed I should be allowed to take my old goods/equipment.

Splintert said:
So if a serf gets randomed he can't be a serf anymore hmmm. I don't see why I should stop doing what I enjoy just because of a randomer.

Back
Top Bottom