Clans should be banned on Captain Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be nice if we had Battle so we could bring back population and do events that we are actually interested in participating in, though to the thread's original subject we like to play with our friends, and we haven't been given the resources to play other clans or gamemodes we would like too, besides TW has neglected MP to the point were there are hardly any clans that are capable of even a full stack

I've said it before, battle won't bring the population back. Custom servers will. There might be a small spike, but except that, it won't change a thing.

Ok then don't queue?

That's the point of the forum. If you ain't pleased with a thing in game you come here and complain. I paid for this game like everyone else and have right to mention the problems I had in game. Saying "Then don't queue" is very inappropriate. You can't boss people in forums, I'm here to explain a problem I had in captain mode that should be solved by "community-friendly" administration.

That's the point of the forum. If you ain't pleased with a thing in game you come here and complain. I paid for this game like everyone else and have right to mention the problems I had in game. Saying "Then don't queue" is very inappropriate. You can't boss people in forums, I'm here to explain a problem I had in captain mode that should be solved by "community-friendly" administration.
You said you enjoy waiting in the lobby more then playing against clans in matches if you enjoy it more not queuing is your solution how is it inappropriate

You said you enjoy waiting in the lobby more then playing against clans in matches if you enjoy it more not queuing is your solution how is it inappropriate

If you remove the clans on captain mode hundreds of people will be playing captain mode again, I promise you that. A real-life friend of mine frankly said that captain mode is broke and clans are impossible to face (In our native language ofc) so he only plays in single. See? Clans actually ruined this game through TW's fault not banning them playing against random players.

If you remove the clans on captain mode hundreds of people will be playing captain mode again, I promise you that. A real-life friend of mine frankly said that captain mode is broke and clans are impossible to face (In our native language ofc) so he only plays in single. See? Clans actually ruined this game through TW's fault not banning them playing against random players.
I doubt it like really doubt it there were hardly any clans playing first week why did so many people leave back then if it was the clans fault

I get the point of the thread but it's definitely not the clans fault at all dude.

There have been multiple threads on this subject. Most of the times the clans mention that:
THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PLAY ORGANIZED CLAN VS CLAN MATCHES.
But... they don’t. And also, did you know they are penalized if they leave the match to try another que? They have to play the match out.

Is it fun for the people on the other side? Usually, no (I speak from this side, by the way). But it isn’t a groups fault for playing a game with friends.

They're facing a group of unorganised people as an organised mob and guaranteeing the win.
Tbh most of the clans who play captain mode don't communicate they just auto pick two handers most of the time and talk about unrelated topics. Also, are you referring to BTL?
I participated in like 1000 captain matches but I only won 250
Sounds like you are just simply bad at the gamemode. I estimate that I have 1000 wins from captain mode and at least half of them came when I solo queued. I guarantee you that I don't have no 25% win rate. You don't need a team to do well. I used to get in random games with a guy by the name of 'Xeno'. We didn't talk at all at first but we understood that if one of us took shields then the other person should take shock. The shields lead, the shock follows, and we probably won 90% of the games with only communicating the word 'push' every once in awhile.

You shouldn't be mad at the people who play a lot. You should be mad at the clueless teammates that haunt captain servers and take no advice.

Look champ, I participated in like 1000 (maybe more than that) captain matches Yes, sometimes we're beating them but it's rare. Clans should fight against clans not random strangers who can't talk on voice chat.

Why not just join the Captain's League and have organized and coordinated teamplay? If you don't have a clan yet you'll be sure to find a group of players from one of the many associated discords within the league. Nothing, absolutely nothing is preventing you from organizing with other players, other than your own lack of desire or effort.

Captain mode is a gamemode that absolutely requires coordination and teamwork, as you probably have realized by now that you cannot beat a fully organized team by yourself without the cooperation of your allies. It's not that clans fault that your teammates don't want to listen to you. I suggest you find people that want to listen and play with them, and you will find that your winrate might improve. 250 wins out of 1000 man? Would you like some Captain Mode lessons sometime? Ide be eager to help as I have over 1,000 wins and likely an 80% winrate. Perhaps we can work on your fundamentals and you can carry that over into your pub matches for better success.

Or maybe you might just find that playing with an organized and coordinated group of players is just way more of an enjoyable experience than playing by yourself?

Banning clans is not the solution, and would cause more harm than it would "bring players back".

Last edited:
I'm the voice of the unorganised people in Captain Mode.

Imagine two teams. One side is full of strangers and moving around cluelessly and other side is a clan, talking in a voice chat on Discord and fully organised. Which side is supposed to win? OF COURSE THE CLAN. Otherwise how would they get those shiny ass gold 750 EA wins badge? They're facing a group of unorganised people as an organised mob and guaranteeing the win. BAN THEM ALL.

Down below, you will see people in clans with their cool ass badges cursing me and making excuses.
I always queue solo and have no issue with clans.
Having the matchmaker matching 5 in party vs. 5 in party of 4+2 would be a good balance.

Unfortunately, they fricked their own game so bad, that the playerbase would then have 1-3 hour queue times instead of just 45 minutes

you remove the clans on captain mode hundreds of people will be playing captain mode again, I promise you that. A real-life friend of mine frankly said that captain mode is broke and clans are impossible to face
Just tell him to ESC - Quit whenever he faces that?

Clans fit ranked skirmish perfectly. They can be fine almost any other modes within -clan vs clan- queques. İf this isnot in game yet, many players needed, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom