[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Users who are viewing this thread

You most certainly did Gaham. Troll thunder from me, will ya?

Name: Daisuke
Which samurai recruited you: Nobody
What type you want to go: Yari Samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): I was born in Kai home of Takeda clan my father was a samurai he honored his clan. and i'm willing to follow my fathers footsteps. I shall fight and die for my Home and my Clan Long Live Takeda

Name: Yoshimoto_Yushin
Which samurai recruited you:Noone sadly ;-;
What type you want to go:Katana Samurai (Ksamurai)
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): i was born within a small withering clan, though the hardships and turmoils we steadily thrived, one day in a market my father bumped into a man accidentally, he tried to apologized but the man was drunken and angered surprisingly he had nearly seven other men with him, at this time the Daimyo's eldest son was going through the same market to explore the very place i call home, though this day was different where he saw only a man he saw my father defend himself against eight other men he was astonished and happy to see a man with bravery such as my father's, later he enlisted my father in the military wanting to have a man such as he in the clan's might soon after the Daimyo made our clan a vassal and i was brought into there academy where i too will fight for the takeda

Name:grin:avid Leo
Which samurai recruited you:none
What type you want to go: katana samurai
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): my father was a trader after 5 years he settled in japan. He taught me the way of the sword But he was killed in a fight against a clan. with revenge in my body I went to the takeda lands and found what i was looking for myself i soon became a samurai and i would like to join the takeda and fight for the daimyo.   

Name: Yakoshi Yoshimoto
Which samurai recruited you: None
What type you want to go:
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):

Born into the noble family of Yoshimoto, born men of the sword, sworn banner-men to the imperial emperor and great empire of Japan. After returning from the great rebellion and fighting under the emperor, Kyoto, father of Yakoshi returned back to village were he was greeted as a brave and honourable warrior. Years past and Yakoshi was at the age of 21, imperial soldiers stormed into the Village which was owned by the honourable Yoshimoto family, gifted by the great emperor of japan; these soldiers stormed through the village attacking and killing the villagers! kyoto,Yakoshi and his brothers stormed to protect them, after a long and bloody battle, the mighty Yoshimoto family fought off 21 of the Imperial soldiers and as they stood shocked to what just happened, an arrow swift and silent shot into Lord Kyoto Yoshimoto's shoulder wounding him. Laying on his death bed, kyoto orders his last breathing son Yakoshi, to head to the great lands of the Takeda, knowing his fathers past and knowing his father fought with the mighty Takeda, Yakoshi rode there as swift as possible, leaving his village and knowing his father and brothers died with honour by the Unjust and unhonourable hand of the foul enemy, he swore an oath to fulfil his fathers last wishes and regain his families honour by serving under the banner of the takeda.

Long live the takeda!

Sorry everyone, but I am officially closing down recruitment on this one. There's sadly no mod activity these days, but whenever this catches a spark again we will once again re open and reorganize the entire unit.

Back
Top Bottom