[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Users who are viewing this thread

Yup, he does. And if they arent there, a high ranking samurai takes their spot. I'm sorry, but you can only go ashigaru. If you would go archer, it would be awesome. Not forcing you though...

mikkel the great said:
Yup, he does. And if they arent there, a high ranking samurai takes their spot. I'm sorry, but you can only go ashigaru. If you would go archer, it would be awesome. Not forcing you though...
hmm tough choice... what are the chances of promotion

If you are active, high. The more members we got the faster it'll be.

Well, Yuki was drunk. That happens. And it wasnt him who wrote it... It was his GF after this happend..... :

tumblr_lsyw1bzV0y1qf087qo1_500.png

Yesh, we do play it sometimes.. are all of you a member of zeh steam group? we play it sometimes, for ****s and giggles.

Hey mikkel, after the patch comes out, would you be willing to take leadership of the Takeda clan and get it going again?

You gotta talk to yuki about that. And yay for første post from a phone! And marry Christmas!

Name:Gaham
Which samurai recruited you:None the mods dead.
What type you want to go:Yari or arrow
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):I grew up in the takeda lands born to my father the farmer.

gaham1 said:
Name:Gaham
Which samurai recruited you:None the mods dead.
What type you want to go:Yari or arrow
What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question):I grew up in the takeda lands born to my father the farmer.
ACCEPTED as Yumi Ashigaru!

No. And we do sometimes host a damn good private server to play shogun on. And as second in command I bid you farewell again.

Back
Top Bottom