Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sorry! Everything was going good, but when I was trying to do the last test weird error "get failed for" appearead. Because, I don't know what is failed, It will take me some time.

Kolba said:
I'm sorry! Everything was going good, but when I was trying to do the last test weird error "get failed for" appearead. Because, I don't know what is failed, It will take me some time.

Well, I guess I'll have to wait another day...

Adorno said:
I like how you post screenshots of Zendar, that we all know so well  :grin:

Kolba said:
- More troop types for Manhunters.
That would be interesting. But Manhunters can't be recruited, so you would have to find some being held prisoner...

Kolba said:
- Brought back Dhorak Keep?
Yes, please  :smile:
-Black Knights make them strong and the party size bigger for more fun please :smile:

pentagathus said:
Wow good luck. I tried putting zendar back into my mod but found it amazingly boring and to try and add all of the new features quite complicated (seems like armagan took a purge against some zendar stuff.)
-I love zendar  the best place to begin with don't say it bad man.

Kolba said:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Problem with baldness is fixed :grin:.
Could you tell me how you did that?
I added Zendar back in for my little mod I'm trying out, and everyone in Zendar is bald, and the tavern keeper is missing from The Wild Boar.

EliteTroopah said:
Kolba said:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Problem with baldness is fixed :grin:.
Could you tell me how you did that?
I added Zendar back in for my little mod I'm trying out, and everyone in Zendar is bald, and the tavern keeper is missing from The Wild Boar.

I gave Zendar people face codes from recrutable heroes (like Artimenner, Rolf, Kathi... etc.). I'm still fighting with computer...

Careful! Damn mean bastards those computers are, if you hurt it too much it will get angry and stop working propely. Believe me, I know. I had a fight with my computer as well, and as punishment it decided not to wake up out of a standby...

Servitor

Alright, alright I'm right now uploading v. 1.1 to Repository :razz:. Now nothing will stop me from release :twisted:.

Some screenies to keep you happy:

mb1zt7.jpg

mb2jz8.jpg

mb5dg7.jpg

Version 1.1 is out! Finally!

Download: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=789

New features:

- New parties spawning on map: Farmers and Refugees
- Six characters at Dhorak Keep: Galava, Takira, Kamos, Miclee, Captain Eric, Oshikuru the Demon Samurai.
- Takira can join you.
- New mini quest (hint: talk to Constable Hareck in Zendar).
- New location.
- Cool stuff available to get from forest chest.
- Dark Knights are now bit stronger.
- Unlocked Sword Sister troop tree.
- Weaponsmith in Zendar is back.
- Decorated Dhorak Keep.

How to pass the Hareck's quest? (SPOILER!)

Here you are:
- Talk to Hareck (ask him about special jobs) and get a quest.
- Go to Dhorak Keep and talk with Galava. He'll tell you location of forest.
- It's near Veidar. Go there.
- Grab all items from chest in ruined house.
- Don't equip them, just put in inventory
- Return to Hareck and choose: About this treasure->Here you are. He will give you a large ammount of denars and expierience
- Quest completed :razz:. Now it's pretty simple, but in future I'm going to expand it.

Good luck,
Kolba

PS:

Just one more thing, could you post some screenshots from mod? I want to collect them and put them on 1st site as official.

Nice work, my only gripe is that Oshikuru has no proper dialogue, and Dranton says "surrender or die make your choice," instead of "leave me alone."

Dranton's .903 dialogue code

for conversation.txt:

dlga_leave_me_alone. 111 0  0 Leave_me_alone.  6  0

I would like to suggest another couple of NPC's made by Tomato for the Extra NPC's mod.:

THE NOOB: http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled3copy0ws.jpg

OMG best NPC yet. THE NOOB

Code: 0x00000000000c700501c7f2b6e4496000

Player: Greetings. You have some funky looking hair. Are you good with a sword or bow?
Teh Noob: WTF OMG yeah i am l33t at swords. +3 powerd strikse =p
Player: Oh really? Well i could use you in my party.
Teh Noob. Okay cool I was LFG anyway. You have any serial keyz? PLZZZZ
Player: Hmm? serial keys? Why dont you buy the damn game?
Teh Noob: Plzz Man plzzzzzz i will give you teh sword of war +2 and 100 denars.1!!!111!!! tis l33t. ---> ^_^
Player: 1) Read the stickies dude. Bye. 2) just buy it its not expensive
Teh Noob 1) What stickies? Wha? Stickies what they? 2) Okay, hey man i was thinking mayb we could make Gta mod or ww2 mod or even LOTR mod LOL! or maybe dual weapon or multiplayer mod LOL.

Player: 1) Never mind. Bye. LOCKED THREAD 2) um, sure so you in?
Teh Noob: Sure.
Player: Good lets get going. Wheres your armour?
Teh Noob: i sold it for +4 spear. I need to buy more denars on ebay.
Player: But your strength isn't hight ENOUGH Yet! YOu cant use IT. ah well. lets go.
Teh Noob: I am so l33t. CS is teh ballz.

Notes: starts off with no armour, only some boots and a spear that he cant use cos his strength iis too low. Most of his skill points are spent on inventory. Lol.

Baldilocks: http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scopy7vg.jpg

Code: 0x000000000008000001d56ed6db0d0d78

Player: Whoa. What happened to your hair?
Baldy: I cut it all off because i wanted to look like a girl and fight in the army. Back then i didn't realize girls were allowed into the army anyway, i mean look at those refugees. Unfortunately.. it hasn't grown back since.
Player: Hmmm. I'm sorry about that. Hey listen, if i could get a hat or helmet for you to cover your head with, would you join my party? we could use a good soldier.
Baldy: Okay, but it has to be a felt hat.
Player: Consider it done. Be back in a second.

Hehe.. cant get over that name.

Caladrian said:
Nice work, my only gripe is that Oshikuru has no proper dialogue, and Dranton says "surrender or die make your choice," instead of "leave me alone."

Dranton's .903 dialogue code

for conversation.txt:

dlga_leave_me_alone. 111 0  0 Leave_me_alone.  6  0

Thanks, I'll fix it soon!

Zendarian said:
[NOOB npc's]

Hahaha :lol:.

I'm thinking about further creating a "fortress of noobs". There I could place these noobish bastards :smile:.

W00t! Downloaded and haven't had any trouble so far other than in Takira's character screen. She appears naked with a staff trying to run towards me.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom