Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, playable version is out!

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=789

Features:

- New locations: Zendar, Salt Mine, Four Ways Inn, Dhorak Keep.
- You can pass the training.
- You can sell slaves to Galeas (Salt Mine) and Ramun (Zendar).
- You can talk with Kradus, Dranton and Xerina.
- You can rest in Happy Boar.
- You can be helead by Quick Jimmy (Four Ways Inn).
- You can be teleported to one of four locations by Quick Jimmy.
- You can trade with Barezan (Salt Mine).
- New manhunters troop types.
- Put back River Pirates.
- Dark Knights are spawning in the same point where spawned Mountain Bandits. They're enemies of 3/4 factions.
- Put back Sipahi and Rabati helmets from Native.
- New title background.

Known problems:

- some new NPC's are bald.
- double "not yet" in Trainer's dialogue.

Please report any bugs in this thread.

Kolba said:
Alright, playable version is out!

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=789

Features:

- New locations: Zendar, Salt Mine, Four Ways Inn, Dhorak Keep.
- You can pass the training.
- You can sell slaves to Galeas (Salt Mine) and Ramun (Zendar).
- You can talk with Kradus, Dranton and Xerina.
- You can rest in Happy Boar.
- You can be helead by Quick Jimmy (Four Ways Inn).
- You can be teleported to one of four locations by Quick Jimmy.

- You can trade with Barezan (Salt Mine).
- New manhunters troop types.
- Put back River Pirates.
- Dark Knights are spawning in the same point where spawned Mountain Bandits. They're enemies of 3/4 factions.
- Put back Sipahi and Rabati helmets from Native.
- New title background.

Known problems:

- some new NPC's are bald.
- double "not yet" in Trainer's dialogue.

Please report any bugs in this thread.

What's this Quick Jimmy guy?  :neutral: Oh well. Great work with Zendar, I miss that place.

Personally I'd rather have 0.751 Zendar back though. I loved that place, all the jumping around possible in 0.751Zendar was just sweet.

Quick Jimmy is a troop found in 0.960 Module System and I've putted him to Four Ways Inn :grin:.

Tuckles said:
Personally I'd rather have 0.751 Zendar back though. I loved that place, all the jumping around possible in 0.751Zendar was just sweet.

Oh yes, I loved it too. In my opinnion it was 2x better than boring 0.808 Zendar. I'll maybe make in future version of mod with old Zendar.

Is this mod compatible with other mods like Battle Morale and Graphical Enhancement? They are both .960 mods.

It is compatible with Graphical Enhancement, but not sure about Battle Morale. Just check this out and tell me if this work or not.

Sorry im a noob, where do you extract? Into the module folder? Also if u have to run it by its module then its not compatible with BattleMorale since that is also a module.

i started playing M&B after zendar has been taken out, but gonna give it a try anywayz, woot.

just played it for a bit, awsome mod, thanks alot for making it, but i got few questions, firstly, in cheat mode, when you click 'sail from port' the party icon turn into a ship, but how do you go back to normal? cuz i can move on land while in the ship mode.

Second question is about black hunter/knights, i can see that black knights are wear black armour, would i be able to get them if i defeated black knights in battle? i tried a few times but got nothing. and would more black knight/hunter be able to spawn, cuz after few game weeks there are rarely any black hunters left.....

thanks very much.

I really want the old Zendar back. The city back in the .6xx days. That's the Zendar I actually remember.

Can I use my saved characters and bring it to this mini-mod? Cause I'd love to play this mini-mod with my other character instead of starting a new one.

Back
Top Bottom