Captain mode - civil war ( same faction on both sides )

Users who are viewing this thread

I wonder what the opinion of some more people is on Captain mode civil war scenario because I quit every single one before the round even starts since I truly dislike them. I talked with some other people and I got the idea they don't like them either. If this is the case I don't see a reason why the "civil war" captain mode scenario shouldn't just be disabled.

Does anyone here like civil war scenario in captain mode?

I personally think they are the best fights because it removes all the faction benefits/drawbacks and drops it back to the skill and strategy of the players.

I'd rather any civil war than Sturgia v Battania which is 99% of the time a guaranteed Sturgia win.

The only draw back is that many of the units look the same with almost zero color differentiation so that you end up killing your own team too often, especially in a melee pile.

Im an admin for a discord of exclusively captains mode players, we love mirror match-ups, because there can be no talk about "Oh well you guys had the better faction so no wonder you won." My issue with mirror-matches is that it becomes incredibly difficult to distinguish your troops from the other teams leading to massive teamkilling. The color-schemes need to change and be more obvious in these situations rather than just an inverse of the original faction colors. The two different shades of brown for Aserai are nearly impossible to distinguish in a battle. But as far as an ultimate test of a teams skill against another team, nothing beats mirror matches. I hope they keep "civil-war" matches, but I hope they make the colors easier to distinguish.

lusively captains mode players, we love mirror match-ups, because there can be no talk about "Oh well you guys had the better faction so no wonder you won." My issue with mirror-matches is that it becomes incredibly difficult to distinguish your troops from the other teams leading to massive teamkilling. The color-schemes need to ch

Would love to be part of this discord

Back
Top Bottom