Can't Find Any Multiplayer Games (Please Help)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnGeLsFaN

Recruit
Whenever I try to play multiplayer for either Mount and Blade: Warband or Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars,  there is a message that says 'retrieving server information (###)' but when that message is gone, there are no servers on the list. I don't know why it can't find any multiplayer games, or maybe I have done something wrong? If someone could help me out that would be amazing!

AnGeLsFaN said:
Whenever I try to play multiplayer for either Mount and Blade: Warband or Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, there is a message that says 'retrieving server information (###)' but when that message is gone, there are no servers on the list. I don't know why it can't find any multiplayer games, or maybe I have done something wrong? If someone could help me out that would be amazing!

Make sure your server filter is off and if you aren't in the favorite or LAN server TAB.

Make sure that Warband.exe is allowed through your firewall.

On Windows 7:

Hit Start
Control Panel
Make sure you're in "classic view" where all the icons show at once.
Windows Firewall
Allow a Program or Feature Through Windows Firewall (on the left)
Change Settings
Allow Another Program
If Warband isn't listed there then browse to it and select it.

Kegger said:
Make sure that Warband.exe is allowed through your firewall.

On Windows 7:

Hit Start
Control Panel
Make sure you're in "classic view" where all the icons show at once.
Windows Firewall
Allow a Program or Feature Through Windows Firewall (on the left)
Change Settings
Allow Another Program
If Warband isn't listed there then browse to it and select it.

Oh my God... Thank you so much!! I had another multiplayer game recently that I had to turn my firewall off to play, so I don't know why I didn't think of that before! I appreciate this so much, I was thinking I had just wasted money on these games.

AnGeLsFaN said:
Oh my God... Thank you so much!! I had another multiplayer game recently that I had to turn my firewall off to play, so I don't know why I didn't think of that before! I appreciate this so much, I was thinking I had just wasted money on these games.

Glad I could help :smile: See you in game!

Lost Connection to Server glitch

I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!

Even this wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, please do not post your problem in all threads you feel are relative. Keep it in your own thread. If someone comes along that can help, they will see your thread.

Back
Top Bottom