Web Server Administration

Users who are viewing this thread

There are a few things that I'm trying to figure out how to do on the server that I'm running but I can't find information for it.

How do I do the following:
1) Kick players - can this be done from Administration Web Panel?
2) Initiate a vote to kick players - I see this as an option to add in but I can't find any information on how players can actually initiate a vote in game. How is this done?
3) Initiate a vote to change maps - Just as with #2
4) Move players from one team to another - Can this be done? If so, is it done in the Administration Web Panel?

Thanks.

1) Kick players - can this be done from Administration Web Panel?
Should be possible from the web panel if I recall correctly but will also be possible via the new in-game admin panel.
2) Initiate a vote to kick players - I see this as an option to add in but I can't find any information on how players can actually initiate a vote in game. How is this done?
By right-clicking on the player on the scoreboard (again, if I recall correctly).
3) Initiate a vote to change maps - Just as with #2
This isn't possible in a way you probably imagine. Once the current mission is over and if you've added multiple maps to the pool using the add_map_to_automated_battle_pool config command, they'll get to vote on the available maps.
4) Move players from one team to another - Can this be done? If so, is it done in the Administration Web Panel?
This can't be done natively.

Thanks for the prompt response, Dejan. I'm getting the admin web panel setup and I'll check on that to verify #1. I'll also check on #2 to see if it works properly.

I'd like to request #4 be considered for a future addition. It would be very useful for a server administrator to be able to do that.

On a side note, I'd like to express that I'm glad to see you all are working on making multiplayer more stable and adding in balance / content as well. My friends and I weren't even able to play a year ago. Some couldn't even log onto the multiplayer server and my server was incredibly unstable to make it pretty much unplayable. I'm happy to see that both of these issues have been resolved now. My friends and I are very happy to be able to play the game in multiplayer!

Back
Top Bottom