Cannot marry my siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something, but when I try to arrange a marriage for my brothers, I get an offer from the clan leader, but I just have an option to refuse the marriage. Are you facing the same issue? (It usually happens when I wait some years before finding a wife for my brother in a campaign).

Man, the phrasing on your OP, lol.
Not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something, but when I try to arrange a marriage for my brothers, I get an offer from the clan leader, but I just have an option to refuse the marriage. Are you facing the same issue? (It usually happens when I wait some years before finding a wife for my brother in a campaign).
I had a similar issue that (seemingly at random) cleared up.

Happened to me as well, I offer my sibling's hand to another lord that tells there is a suitable pair in their family and conversation won't end up anywhere. Couldn't report tho since I play on gforce now and have no clue where the save files are stored.

Man, the phrasing on your OP, lol.
I know, this is like the 3rd time this came up and it gets me every time :smile:
Indecently, there was a bug at some point where you could marry your child, I think if they married into a clan, then lost spouse.

How many Clan leaders have you tried? If it's a lot then it's a bug. There can often be a problem with some clan leaders because there most eligible person is them (they can't leave and join your clan, your oldest brother can't leave your clan, not sure about younger one) and they have no way to offer another spouse until they get married... or some weird stuff like that. But it shouldn't be a lot of them.

I'd guess if it's your older brother (if older brother isn't married yet) it's probably a bug on him, as there's a history of bugs having to due with him being flag'd or something by the game, because he's a campaign character somehow even after you rescue him. Never pursued the later versions of main quest to know if he is in fact part of later events.

Just so you know I could marry both of my brothers with different spouses ( main quest nearly completed ), but I couldn't get to marry them with any Clan Leaders.
That's quite a bummer.
I've even recorded the exact process with two different NPCs, but since I've seen it was allegedly fixed I didn't bother uploading it.

edit : This type of dead-end :

And then after that " Whose hand are you offering ? -> Never mind "

Last edited:
Just so you know I could marry both of my brothers with different spouses ( main quest nearly completed ), but I couldn't get to marry them with any Clan Leaders.
That's quite a bummer.
I've even recorded the exact process with two different NPCs, but since I've seen it was allegedly fixed I didn't bother uploading it.

edit : This type of dead-end :

And then after that " Whose hand are you offering ? -> Never mind "

Dodged a bullet there she's not the prettiest

Dodged a bullet there she's not the prettiest

That wasn't for me anyway and sure thing that dumb smile doesn't really help :lol:
To be honest she is one of my most respectable noble in my kingdom, so between you and me, if I was a man in Calradia I won't think too much.

Back
Top Bottom