Can you set specific targets for parties?

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to make parties for my companions while I’m just building up my garrisons, but these idiots go and raid villages of my enemies and get caught. So I lose ALL 86 troops and I have to wait until they escape imprisonment. It’s really freaking annoying, especially since I only give them my top tier (tier5-7) troops. Can you order them to just patrol and build up their funds? Can you ask them to defend a certain area or anything similar? NO, I don’t need to create an army. I know how to do that and I use it for taking castles, not protecting my land. Appreciate the help, thanks!

I want to make parties for my companions while I’m just building up my garrisons, but these idiots go and raid villages of my enemies and get caught. So I lose ALL 86 troops and I have to wait until they escape imprisonment. It’s really freaking annoying, especially since I only give them my top tier (tier5-7) troops. Can you order them to just patrol and build up their funds? Can you ask them to defend a certain area or anything similar? NO, I don’t need to create an army. I know how to do that and I use it for taking castles, not protecting my land. Appreciate the help, thanks!

I have the same thing happening to me. I give them a decent starting army which they lose within 15 minutes fighting somewhere across the map about as far away from their lord as they can get. I would love to be able to tell them to patrol around my holdings and/or patrol around my general vicinity or hell, just build up their armies while sitting and waiting at a castle.

I will also say prior to them removing the 25 or so troops that they spawned with, it wasn't so bad. If they got captured, I would just have to wait until they got out of captivity, then I could immediately tell them to start a new party wherever they were. They would spawn in with their starter 25 troops and start rebuilding. That at least meant there was a 50/50 chance they would be available to come to my aid when I called. Now if you do that, since they start with no troops, they usually get captured by the first looter party they run across within minutes so your forced to go to wherever they ended up at, level up a bunch of troops to give them and restart the party.....only to get the message that they were captured again 15 minutes later.

I have the same thing happening to me. I give them a decent starting army which they lose within 15 minutes fighting somewhere across the map about as far away from their lord as they can get. I would love to be able to tell them to patrol around my holdings and/or patrol around my general vicinity or hell, just build up their armies while sitting and waiting at a castle.

I will also say prior to them removing the 25 or so troops that they spawned with, it wasn't so bad. If they got captured, I would just have to wait until they got out of captivity, then I could immediately tell them to start a new party wherever they were. They would spawn in with their starter 25 troops and start rebuilding. That at least meant there was a 50/50 chance they would be available to come to my aid when I called. Now if you do that, since they start with no troops, they usually get captured by the first looter party they run across within minutes so your forced to go to wherever they ended up at, level up a bunch of troops to give them and restart the party.....only to get the message that they were captured again 15 minutes later.
Exactly. It’s like I understand them losing battles and such, it’s a war game. But why are they fighting battles I wouldn’t even fight myself? My parties also go to the other side of the map. I have 9 settlements, 2 of which are cities and they’re constantly getting raided, sieged and looted. WHY are you over at the freaking Sturgian territory when Zonica is getting attacked!? Lol I hope they make an update where you can set a max distance they can travel outside of your territory or if you could actually set up a patrol course for them. I’ve kicked 2 people out of my clan because they’re too far away to go pick up because if I do, I’ll lose 2 or 3 settlements

Back
Top Bottom