Devs: Please stop vassals from stealing MY clan parties ty

Users who are viewing this thread

They grab my clan parties and keep them in their army FOREVER.
The one and only reason I even get vassals is so they start helping defending my territory.
Instead they happily grab my clan parties and they literally leave me with no defenses, since the vassal AI decision making leaves wishing for better.

All I ask is to add a checkbox in the clan party interface "Allow into Vassals Army" which is going to be turned OFF for any of my games forever.

Thank you for reading.

The one and only reason I even get vassals is so they start helping defending my territory.
Instead they happily grab my clan parties and they literally leave me with no defenses, since the vassal AI decision making leaves wishing for better.

All I ask is to add a checkbox in the clan party interface "Allow into Vassals Army" which is going to be turned OFF for any of my games forever.

Thank you for reading.
There is a trick that i do to keep my Parties for me alone. In Peace time i let my other Parties recruit all the men they need to strengthen their numbers. The moment someone starts a war, pause the game and start your own army with your other Parties. I hate the fact that other Clan leaders gather a army with your Parties and they are doomed to loose due the fact of dumb AI and your parties loose all their elite troops. Grtz Vaan.

The moment someone starts a war, pause the game and start your own army with your other Parties. [...] Grtz Vaan.
I find myself always doing the same thing as well.

Previously, I have also tried to get the other party leaders high in medicine, load them up with my high tier troops and keep all the new lowbie troops to myself. In this newest patch can other clan members still not upgrade their troops? It really is a bit of a drag that our clan parties are not as capable or functional as every other AI party in the game :facepalm: .

Thank you for reading.
What about dialogue or messages that can allow vassals to request your clan members forces for their armies? Could come with relation improvements if you say yes too.

Back
Top Bottom