Camera Effects

Users who are viewing this thread

I want only one thing from the camera. Remove the bar and add the "bloody vision." That makes it more serious. Take a serious pounding, and you'll see alot of red.

For a camera effect, i had an idea.
When you are aiming an arrow, or crossbow etc... the camera should zoom in, in a way that your head will not cover the crosshair. much like Gears of War for example. (and ps... i do not play gears of war, or any other games such as halo3, i am a pc straight person, hailing the almighty mount and blade)

yomanjenkins said:
When you are aiming an arrow, or crossbow etc... the camera should zoom in, in a way that your head will not cover the crosshair. much like Gears of War for example. (and ps... i do not play gears of war, or any other games such as halo3, i am a pc straight person, hailing the almighty mount and blade)

hold shift while you aim...it does zoom in.

jebidiah ubershiet said:
yomanjenkins said:

hold shift while you aim...it does zoom in.
I know it zooms in, yet i want the camera to zoom in over your shoulder kind of thing, just suggesting.

You Sir, are a genius! This would improve immertion, and battle intensity greatly!

I play in the 3rd person mode, and I'm not going to lie, the cutting down of enemies is dreary. I cut my foe down, and move to the next. woo.
Picturing it in my head though, extra camera movement would make the the battles WAY more intense than they are now.

Right now if I take a hit, its a w/e moment. But if my camera jerked around a bit, that could make a oh... into a OH ****!

Great Idea!

Back
Top Bottom